[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not giving parents grandkids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485809348691.gif (641KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485809348691.gif
641KB, 400x305px
My mother really, really wants grandkids, but that's not going to happen because I'm a nightmarishly ugly loser with zero confidence and a small penis who's terrified of talking to women. My therapist says I should explain to her that I have an incredibly difficult even talking to women, so having kids is essentially out the window until I can hopefully improve my social skills. My fear is that this will do more harm than good since I'm basically admitting to being a total loser who's willing to throw one of her life dreams/goals out the window because I can't man up and do something about it, but I just can't take the constant pestering about my nonexistent dating life and having kids. Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
>>
>>18016147
shouldn't it already be apparent to your mother that you're a complete failure? My parents stop talking to me about girlfriends and grandchildren now that I'm in my mid-20s and still a khv.
>>
kek your mom should already know she's likely not gonna get grandkids anyway since you're seeing a therapist.
If she's pestering you, it's because she's hanging on for dear life to this delusion.

But in the end, you aren't responsible to fulfill your mom's dreams. Kids are a fucking waste of time and money anyway. Tell her to knock it off because the more she asks the less likely it is you'll ever become mentally stable enough to ever get a woman to come near you.
>>
>>18016147
I don't get the joke in the jif.
>>
>>18016156
This.
>>
>>18016156
Mothers can be delusional.

My mother thinks it's still around the corner. My dad has given up and says he not mad at me but only blames himself.
>>
>>18016215
>My dad has given up and says he not mad at me but only blames himself.

I remember my dad looking at me sadly and saying
>yeah, we failed you
God it was such a weight off me. Although I feel like it's on me to change what I am having my parents feel bad about how they raised me sort of helped lift a burden. Don't despair, your mum will give up one day too!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.