[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/erbs, I am struggling with the knowledge that women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
Hi /adv/erbs,

I am struggling with the knowledge that women aren't interested in me. Walking on the streets or being in clubs and pubs I notice that the longest "eye-contact" is merely a short quick look when they're just looking around.

I have been on a few coffee dates lately, but it's so blatantly obvious I'm in everybody's friendzone - which is okay I guess to some extent, since I do attribute this to my trying not being too needy and maintaining an "indifferent" take on things. It does seem to backfire though. All the meetings that take place are initiated by me and barely anyone texts me.

I am not overly confident about my body. I am tall but very skinny, and a few people hint at me that I could eat more. I was going to join a gym soon... Maybe I am too focused on looks trying to pull off a style that just doesn't suit me?

I would say I am a person to get interested in as I do a lot of things (music, read, hike, sports...) and am generally interested in a lot of things myself. I love to listen to people talk, engage in good, deep talks while having a drink. I laugh a lot, expose my weird sense of humor... I generally talk and open up easier to other guys than females, but it depends on the individual person really.

I see insecure people having relationships. I don't see why I can't have one. I realize I have a childish side on me. When engaging females in a talk, within seconds their eyes start moving across the room and next thing you know they "have to use the bathroom". I must be coming across as kind of needy anyway or creepy even, I don't know.

To be honest, I have no idea what it is that I'm doing wrong, let alone how to improve.
>>
Some of us are just undesirable, and it's perfectly fine for us to just give up.
>>
who knows
work hard, get money
bitches will come
the more you have
the more bitches will come
bitches
love
money
>>
>>18016119
There are women who are as equally unattractive as you.

Accept the fact that, while you can masturbate to hot women on the internet, you will never be with one that is not ugly.
>>
>>18016152
Nah, the ugly ones don't want us either. Which is why I advocate giving up.
>>
>>18016169
>>18016139
giving up is not an option for me, sorry
and actually, there are some "ugly" ones who find me attractive...

mind you it's not eating me up from the inside. i'm merely wondering and i know a couple of sides on me i can, want and am going to improve.
>>
Develop your passions
>>
>>18016183
>actually, there are some "ugly" ones who find me attractive...
So go out with them. You're obviously not any kind of a catch.
>>
>>18016204
I do, that's who I go with on the coffee dates that I mentioned in OP.
>You're obviously not any kind of a catch.
what do you mean?

>>18016193
i like this. it's so true. i'm doing not enough of what i love to do... i need to make more time for these things.
>>
>>18016119
Set boundaries with people. Have a healthy disagreement with people now and again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.