[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are candles, sploof, febreeze, and ozium enough to hide the smell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

are candles, sploof, febreeze, and ozium enough to hide the smell of weed? Am i just being paranoid?
>>
Bake a tablespoon of vanilla extract in your oven at 350F for about 25 minutes every time you smoke. It'll mask the smell perfectly by making it smell a bit like cookies
>>
>>18015936

depends hwo you're trying to hide it from
>>
If whomever you're trying to hide it from knows what weed smells like, you won't succeed.
>>
>>18015993
shit really? i live in an upstars apartment. i just dont want my neighbors to smell it. i hold in the smoke and everything. even use a paper towel tube instead of a toilet paper tube and i put activated carbon in it.
>>
That should be enough for your neighbors not to smell it. As long as it doesnt REEK and they're not total assholes they shouldn't complain
>>
>>18015936
why dont you just do the decent thing and smoke outside? or you could get with the times and use a vaporizer.
>>
How effective are weed vaporizers? I have always wondered myself. Just never got to use one.
>>
>>18017156
I bought a volcano to vape in my parents house and after about half an hour the smell has about gone in the room I vaped in. But the hallway and the rest of the house are unaffected. With a window open it's very low smell. Definitely worth investing in if you smoke inside on the DL.

Also better for you to vape instead!
>>
>>18017177
Are the companies desperat about the package in the mail? Don't wanna get caught that way either.
>>
>>18016011
I doubt your neighbors can smell it. I have neighbors below me and to the left of me and I blaze several times a day with no preparation. No complaints yet.
>>
>>18015939
You put the extract on a pan?

or just drip it into the oven?
>>
Depends
If you spray too much chemicals they might just get bothered by those instead of the drugs.

If they know what weed smells like it wont fool them

You should either invest in a dry herb vaporizer or just go outside.

Its seriously not hard to just step outside, you just seem even more like a lazy stoner bum stereotype toking up in the house
>>
I wanna hijack this thread a little bit, cos I'm also a bit paranoid but I live in dorms, so I go outside like >>18016082 said. I live seven floors up so I have to walk up the stairwell that no one uses so I don't run into anyone who would smell it on me. Last time I smoked though I was pretty sure I heard someone in the hall coming out of that stairwell like 10 minutes later say something like "I don't mind, I just hate having to smell it" (but I am prone to hear people say things they didn't when I'm high (anxiety))

I doubt anyone knows it's me, but does weed smell really stick to you and for lack of a better word emanate from your body? Even if you're blowing away from yourself?
>>
>>18017364
Outside is surrounded with people all over. I'm not lazy at all. And how much does a dry herb vale smell?
>>
>>18017409
Smoke sticks to you and the smell comes out in your sweat. Ever been to a bonfire? The next day you wear the same coat and people ask where the hell you were that you smell like that.

Dude, you're a stoner. You're paranoid as hell. Everyone can smell it and no-one cares.
>>
What vape should I get that is cheap and effective in hiding the smell?
>>
>>18018843
Flowermate v5

+ aluminum
+ long ass battery life
+ mouthpiece is reclaim heaven
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.