[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> studying electrical engineering and sound engineering for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

> studying electrical engineering and sound engineering for 5 years now
> for three years never failed a test
> two years ago I fail this test
> determinaten.jpg
> finish all aother classes
> today I had a second attempt at the test I failed two years ago
> studied for a month
> everything we did at university, I totally nailed it at home
> get the exam paper
> never seen any of this before
> completely fail
> everybody else who didn't study nearly as hard didn't find it all that difficult

I have ne more attempt at this. is this really the class that will break 5 years of university? how do you study for something that your brain obviously cannot process?
>>
>>18015330
whats the class ?
>im currently in third year ee
>>
>>18015338
in german it's called "harmonische analyse". i guess it translates to "harmonic analysis" which is about musical theory and analysis of bach scores. it's part of the sound engineering of the whole study.
i got the whole musical theory down but the exam is like learning for algebra and then you get to calculate the course of a planet in a different solar system. i learned with other students. they did fine. i just can't seem to process this information. it's devastating.
>>
>>18015344
Maybe ask a professor? Or get a tutor to help you?
>>
>>18015348
I met the professor and told him about my struggles. showed him examples of what I am doing at home. he convinced me and said "it already looks really good and the test isn't going to be harder than that". still today i sat there and had absolutely no fucking clue. he doesn't hate me or anything like that i am sure... i just get the feeling that i am too stupid for this. :D

yeah a tutor... i thought about it. it's not a very common class and hard to find a tutor for this but i guess you're right.
>>
>>18015344
>muh FFTs
>muh PDEs

Read Boas's Mathematical Methods
I'm not even an engineering major (CS major here) and I learned all that shit through a math methods course.
>>
>>18015361
what's PDE?
>>
Im a swede and i took 7 years to finish college.
It's eh.. well, because we don't pay tuition you can keep going to state colleges even though you failed everything and try and retake the exames.

I eventually got my degree, and i have a stable job, car and aprtment today.

Never had a gf, but well, i am a loser, and of course, not girls wanted to stick around a depressed young man struggling with everything in his life.

I just wanted to tell you that, well, life goes on ..

Have some feels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6_P3GP_nw4
>>
>>18015372
thanks for sharing your story anon. :)
have a good sleep and i wish you the best!
>>
>>18015330

Try finding similar exams online, and practice those.
>>
>>18015330
Similar to you
>first calculus test (physics)
>top kek this shit is so easy. I can solve the hardest problems in an instant.
>1st exam day
>holy shit this is piece shit easy. Ah ah fucking A nigga
>tfw C almost D
>professor is astonished, says I knew all that shit. How was that possible?
>study even harder
>second exam
>same shit and same result. Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
at the end of the year you have the chance to improve your grades with a global exam of the subject. That grade replaces your current one if higher.
>piece shit easy as fuck
>get A+
I don't fucking know what the fuck is going on with my brain.
>>
>>18015575
Jesus Christ I know the feeling.
>have maths test
>study
>fail
>retake it without any study
>got a B
The human brain really is a amazing thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.