[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have second chance with a girl i was in love with, but i just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I have second chance with a girl i was in love with, but i just got engaged to the girl i started dating after we parted ways. What do?

>be in love with girl i met in japan
>fly back to work a second time just to see her
>things are incredible and then fall apart
>so upset i decide to wait for her for a few more years
>while waiting slowly get over it and find girl i knew from states and start dating her
>wife material. 2 years later i propose
>1 month later first girl moves back and is ready to start anew/get married herself

I love my fiance dearly, but i cant help but have feelings still for the first girl.
>>
>>18015293

sounds to me like you arent ready for marriage. regardless of which girl you end up with (or neither) you arent ready. you're probably less than thirty, and while its not required you be over 30, it certainly shows in the fact that you're having THIS kind of doubt. why get married so soon if you're not even sure which girl to marry?

i wouldnt go back to the old girl, se doesnt sound stable. but i wouldnt stay with the new girl either.
>>
>>18015300
Im 36
>>
>>18015305

still not ready mate. even without age the fact that you're conflicted over WHICH girl shows you that you got commitment issues.
>>
>>18015309
It's so hard for me to look at this objectively for some reason
>>
>>18015318

kinda the point. look, if you cant even pick which girl to be with how can you say you're ready for lifelong commitment?
>>
>>18015328
Are these feelings normal? At what point am i supposed to not have them?

There was just a LOT between me and my ex. Part of the reason i met my fiance was because of her, which i guess is a reminder of her. She was out of my mind until she reached out.
>>
>>18015345
If you care about your fiancé enough that you proposed to her then she's the one IMO. It's normal to have second thoughts, especially when previous gfs get involved.
And I know there's probably more to the story than the details you gave, but if you and a gf have a falling out then she comes back a few years later like "Ok I'm ready to try again as if nothing ever happened" she doesn't know how people work. Stay away from that bitch.
>>
>>18015345

normal? sure. but that doesn't mean they are good for commitment. if you honestly have toa sk yourself which girl to settle down with for the rest of your life, than dont settle down with either of them
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.