[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I leave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1452520296112.png (955KB, 819x498px) Image search: [Google]
1452520296112.png
955KB, 819x498px
Move in in with a friend to a new apartment in sep. I pay 700$, friend 800$. All plus bills.
Friend broke up with his gf after few days of move in. After a month they are together again. And heres the deal. Now friends gf is like 5 nights a week in our flat. So basically she lives here even if she have her own flat, but dont pay for it because it's her grandmas house. She dont pay for our flat either, but the bills are obviously higher. Hairs everywhere, she moans like a fucking idiot when they are fucking. This shit makes me mad. I didnt agreed to live with 2 people in this small apartment. There is another option on the horizon for me, to move in with another mate, around april.
What would you advise guys?
>>
>>18014796
You should outright voice your concerns to your m8 and go from there. Otherwise they'll never know the issue
>>
>>18014804
Ill probably do it soon, so he could find someone else.
>>
>>18014796
bump
>>
>>18014796
Yeah dude if she's in there using your power and your water and your tv and your toilet paper why isn't that bitch paying rent? You sit your friend down and tell him either she starts contributing her fair share of the rent OR they can go have sex at her grandma's house. I think anything where she stays over more than 3 nights per week means she's 'living' there. Maybe come to him with a (negotiable) plan where she contributes part of the rent (Like maybe 400$ per month with 200$ off for each of you) or you're going to split. Or of that bitch is poor, guess who's going to be cleaning the house and buying TP and groceries
PS definitely talk with him when she's NOT there so they don't gang up on you
>>
>>18014896
Sounds good. But im 100% sure he wont agree with me. They are both arrogant and narcistic. Both comming from rich families. I made poor decision to share a flat with him.
>>
>>18014902

I do like to avoid conflict when I can. That being said, talk to him to explain why you think you should move out. Not ultimatums, just share a beer and say it isn't working for you.

Then get the fuck out when you have a good offer.
>>
>>18014896
Lol this is why my landlord put it in the lease that if you can only have visitors 3 consecutive nights and only 7 nights out of the month.
90% of the time none of us give a shit who we have over or for how long, but if it does become and issue we can use the lease as a trump card. Therefore, nobody abuses the rule really.
>>
>>18014902
Frame it like a business issue over a personal one. If two of you are paying for the resources being used but there are three people using them then that doesn't make any sense. Just like with a business deal you should come to the table with your issue clearly laid out (Two people pay rent when three people are actually living here) and then propose a solution (So each person should contribute X% of the rent). Don't make it about the sex or the hair or whatever else. Propose your solution and then listen to what he has to say. If she 'can't afford' to pay, then suggest other ways for her to take part in living there (cooking, cleaning, groceries, whatever). If he still stonewalls you then it's time to leave
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.