[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with a gf who literally expects you to do everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485882243862.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485882243862.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
How do you deal with a gf who literally expects you to do everything to keep the relationship going?

-We fight and stop talking for a bit
>Why didn't you contact me????

-She does X good thing for years
-I do X + 5 good thing for years
-I start doing X + 1 good thing all of a sudden
>Why aren't you doing X + 5 good thing anymore? Are you kidding me? Idk why I even bother doing X good thing!

-She does Y bad thing
-I do Y - 5 bad thing in response
>WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? I'm going to go Y + 10 bad thing now! You men are all assholes, you're lucky I didn't do Y + 20 bad thing!
>>
>>18014261
You call her out on her bullshit and have an adult discussion about this.
>>
>>18014261
Tell her to grow the fuck up, or else you'll leave.
>>
you should just end it, relationships arent about keeping score
>>
>>18014261
sounds like a cunt
>>
You change the entire female gender into the breadwinners and sit back with the horrible responsibility of raising the kids.
>>
>>18014319
Seconded
>>
>>18014310
What if you're soulmates
>>
>>18014917

prove they exist first then ill give you advice
>>
>>18014917

No such thing. Thats a silly Hollywood notion.
>>
>>18014261
You just need to end it. It sounds like she's immature or just oblivious and is not willing to put in enough to make a relationship work. For your part you are resenting her and the relationship, keeping score of what occurs and falling down to passive aggressive behavior in response.
You can't make her be willing to work on the relationship, and all you are doing is stunting your own growth and self improvement.
Sometimes people just aren't mature enough to have a functional relationship, and may never be.
By agreeing to be with her you have to try to find a middle ground between functional and non functional, but there is no such thing.
>>
>>18014321
>having kids
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.