[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls suffer from shyness? Is it an actual impediment to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Do girls suffer from shyness?

Is it an actual impediment to their lives like it is for guys?

Guys tend to break open the shells of shy girls and keep working at it. Girls don't do that for guys.
>>
>>18014170
shyness effects everyone to some degree, I would argue girls even more so than guys

shy girls have it better in the dating game sure because dudes are expected to chase and will force a girl to open up

but it hinders them in the working world where they're reluctant to pursue new job interviews or ask for raises
>>
>>18014170
Ugly girl here. Yes to both. Of course, sometimes creeps will mistake my shyness for desperation and that's real fucking annoying.

I think you're asking several questions here:
1. If I were an ugly guy instead of an ugly girl would creeps approach me?
I don't know. Probably not.

2. If I were not ugly, would I have more of a shot than a guy who was not ugly?
Again, I don't know.

2. Do shy girls feel as lonely as shy guys/do they have as much trouble making friends?
Yes.

3. Have I ever had a boyfriend?
No. In high school I sort of did a couple times but I always broke it off for some reason.
>>
>>18014170

Yes.

Guys who want to bust us out of our shells are fucking annoying. It's comfy in here and I'll come out when I'm good and goddamn ready.
>>
>>18014183
1. Noone would give a fuck about you except the bullies.

2a. Looks are more important for girls, status is more important for men. Good looking girls are godesses. High status men rule the world.
>>
>>18014183
2b. How do you know?
Do you think i have an option of like, becoming a dad eventually if i wanted? Nope. Its not my decision.

Enjoy your privelege.
>>
>>18014211
What? Why isn't it your decision?
>>
>>18014214
I will always need to be aproved by a woman. Women have insemination, they don't need anyones aproval, its their right to have children if they want.
>>
>>18014211
It's women's decision. He has to find a woman who judges him to be worthy of a relationship based on her arbitrary standards and judgments of social worth

And even if he has kids she can literally take them away from him by getting divorced and telling the courts she's scared of him and scared for the safety of the children, with no evidence, and she'll get primary custody.
>>
>>18014223
Ah. Have you tried getting yourself pregnant?
>>
>>18014170
>Do girls suffer from shyness?
Yes

>Is it an actual impediment to their lives like it is for guys?
Of course it is

>Guys tend to break open the shells of shy girls and keep working at it. Girls don't do that for guys.
Yes we do
>>
File: images(2).jpg (14KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
14KB, 266x190px
>>18014170
Did you miss me, Boner-Boy?

>Do girls suffer from shyness?
>Is it an actual impediment to their lives like it is for guys?
Of course it is.

>Guys tend to break open the shells of shy girls and keep working at it.
You mean they stalk girls who want nothing to do wih them and creep on them until they either relent or call the cops. Which I suppose is a kind of breakage, but not in the sense you meant. No wonder you can't get a date.
>>
>>18014387
>Yes we do
Prove it. There isn't a single documented case of this happening.
>>
>Guys tend to break open the shells of shy girls and keep working at it.

Only if the girl is hot. I'm average and extremely shy, and I've never had a guy try to "break open" my shell. If anything guys are more likely to assume that a shy girl is a stuck up bitch.

>Girls don't do that for guys.
"Oh boohoo why can't a hot girl fix all my mental issues for me?".

Your mental issues are your own problems. Fix them yourself or see a shrink, or accept that people think shy people are boring as fuck. You're selfish if you think a gf/bf should fix that for you.
>>
>>18014400
Nobody "documents" these things, for women or for men. It's too common. Nobody documents the sky being blue either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.