[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend of a coworker comes into work while it's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: [email protected] (22KB, 274x256px) Image search: [Google]
151223cinw_149@2x.png
22KB, 274x256px
>friend of a coworker comes into work while it's the night/slow hours
>she leaves and then my coworker tells me that she was telling her about how cute I was
>go into coffee shop where she works, ask her to hang out, she says yes, get her number
>start texting casually, she seems uninterested
>ask her to get food/hang out
>she says maybe
>conversation kind of ends there
>snapchat my coworker and ask if she knows if her friend is interested in even hanging out
>"I guess not, she's kind of weird"

I'm not an autistic NEET /r9k/, but this shit makes no sense to me. Is this just a thing with young adult women (she's like 18/19)? Did I do something wrong?

I guess that's just dating in college for you. Everyone just wants to fuck each other. I just want a chick to hang out with and who likes my interests, and this girl definitely was into some cool shit.
>>
>>18013922
I'm guessing she was just saying you were cute as an offhand comment rather than out of romantic interest, but your coworker interpreted it as the latter. Pretty much like how a guy would call a random girl hot or cute.
>>
>>18013922
Nah bruh she's just not that into you
>>
>>18013953
>>18013973
Fair enough. I'm glad I at least made an attempt.

Seriously thought she would give me at least one chance though.
>>
>>18013922
Usually you have to propose something more exciting (and precise) than just "get food" or "hang out".

Asking her to get out with other people you know is good too.
>>
>>18013978
Maybe she's less outgoing than she appears OP. Everybody makes off handed comments like "Hey, that guy/girl is cute" but when you presented her with the possibility of their being a thing between you two she not have been bothered putting in the effort.
>>
>>18013922
She was interested in the idea of you.

But honestly avoid all girls who are under the age of 20. They're too immature to date long term.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.