[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna begin with saying I get off to fatties, I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0364.jpg (142KB, 1467x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.jpg
142KB, 1467x1156px
I just wanna begin with saying I get off to fatties, I can't help it and I'm not gonna try.

However, when trying to date one, I'm totally unsure how to approach when said large girl's weight or physique comes into question. I can't say she looks great at her weight because it'll affirm she's fat and I can't say she isn't because that would be a horrible fucking lie

What do
>>
Feed them. They're fat for a reason.
>>
>>18013703
Oh I fully intend on doing so, I get off on that too

But that doesn't answer what I should do or say if her physique comes into question from her, I dunno what the right thing to say would be. "I dig fatties so you're hot to me" doesn't sound like a great answer
>>
>>18013659

just say shes beautiful thats it. if she asksi f she should lose weight, say nah. if she asks if shes fat say 'kinda, nothing wrong with that tho
>>
>>18013659
Just be honest and tell her you like that she's fat.

It's not like fat chicks don't know they're landwhales. They'll appreciate finding someone who likes it (since they probably don't).

Just say you love how she looks, if she asks specifically tell her you love that she's fat, and fuck the shit out of her. Easy.
>>
Hi Op

My girlfriend is fat and I'm into fatties too. She asked me about her weight at the beginning and I was honest. I said my ideal woman is your weight and body type.
>>
>>18013659
wtf, just tell her she's beautiful/sexy/whatever generic compliment. if you want to reaffirm your attraction to fat women to her, make it a point to google some fuckin paul rubens paintings and comment on how beautiful the women are.
or you know, just tell her "i like you because you look this way" and if she gets mad ask her why it fucking matters, if she doesn't care about what you think then why are you dating
>>
Well, as a fat woman myself I'd say you shouldn't call her fat. Mainly because most fat women will have terrible experiences of the word being used negatively towards them. Just say that you find her beautiful and if she persist on the weight issue than just say you think some extra meat on the bones is sexy and you actually prefer it to skinny bitches.
>>
Where is a good place for a fat woman to ask for ratings? 4chan isnt a good place.
>>
>>18013659

What's the problem?

Tell her that you find big girls beautiful and shop overthinking it. Or, say Chubby it's that the case.

I bet she'd be happy to know she doesn't need to be ultra skinny fit blablabla to be desired by someone.
>>
>>18014277
Seconding, say you like bigger girls, not fat girls.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.