[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: smiley_face.jpg (58KB, 960x570px) Image search: [Google]
smiley_face.jpg
58KB, 960x570px
I just left my boyfriend and I'm soooooo happy. He was my first boyfriend. Am I a bad person for being happy about it?
>>
>>18013220

nope. you left for a reason.
>>
>>18013220
Now, that's a stupid question.
How could we answer that? We know shit about either of you.
It doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person, if that's what you want to hear.
>>
>>18013225
Guess you're right XD. Some info here: He was an idiot
>>
>>18013232
Fair enough, then. You have no reason to feel bad at all. On the contrary, you took hold of your life and made the important and difficult decision to end a relationship you weren't happy with.
Be proud of yourself
>>
how long were you together then?
>>
Are you my ex? Nami?
>>
File: 1475544022965.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1475544022965.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
>>18013220

Don't ask stupid questions you already know the answer to. That is not what /adv/ is for.
>>
>>18013232
>XD

Maybe it's a good thing after all.
>>
>Getting baited this easily
>>
>>18013220
most likely you didn't love him or you're a sociopath, so yeah.

otherwise maybe he was that much of a douche and deserved to be left(but a woman will do mental gymnastics to prove themselves of anything) so good for you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.