[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 30 but would like to date younger, like 23/24 or so.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: 1466818105941.jpg (119KB, 1080x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1466818105941.jpg
119KB, 1080x1149px
I'm 30 but would like to date younger, like 23/24 or so. My main reason for this is that most of the women my age seem to be either boring or bitter, or a combination of both. The secondary reason is that most girls my age are starting to show their age... I know beauty fades, but meh, I wanna date someone I find attractive as hell, at least for a while.

I don't really feel 30 years old, and still like to go out and party and adventure and stuff like that, whereas I feel that around my age, women are either completely career focused, or prefer to spend their evenings with a cheap bottle of white zinfandel, Netflix, and a sensible dinner.

But I don't exactly have a ton of exposure to girls at that age, from work or from my hobbies. How do I go about finding someone younger?
>>
I'm 24 and I can tell you that girls my age are no longer in that 'older men are so much more attractive than guys our age' phase.
>>
>>18012888

Lol this. 30 year old fuckboys who never grew up like you are a dime a dozen. If you're hot and young looking yourself- girls don't want your beer gut and eye bags either- you might be able to find a slut with daddy issues, but otherwise fuck off.
>>
>>18012897

I'm in good shape, don't have eye bags, have a great job, and own my own house and car.

"Never grew up" is a misnomer, I'm not sitting around with a bunch of pot smoking friends working as a bartender or something.
>>
>>18012902
Ignore bitter babies. You'll snag someone early mid 20s easy.
>>
>>18012888
Instantly this - If a dude your age hits on a girl my age the instant thought is "What's wrong with him that women his own age won't date him?"
Well, right after "Who is this gross old guy obviously just trying to pick up younger girls?"
>>
>>18012888
I'm 24 and I genuinely think that late 20s/early 30s is the hottest thing ever.

Honestly all the guys I find genuinely attractive are much older than me.
>>
>>18012902

Post a picture. Also no one gives a single shit about your stupid job or your car.
>>
>>18012937
>Also no one gives a single shit about your stupid job or your car.
Bullshit.
>>
>>18012902

If you were grown up you'd be able to date women of your own age and be doing what men you age are doing. You may not be a pot smoking hipster, but you're 5-7 year behind people your own age mentally.
>>
OP's shooting at the wrong age range - Gotta get at those 18-19yo's - They're the ones stupid enough to fall for this shit
>>
>>18012939

Car and job and house are what you look at when your looking to marry. The bar sluts with daddy issues- the only girls you MIGHT have a shot with- don't give a single crap.
>>
>>18012945
-t fat bitter femanon
>>
>>18012947

t. doesn't like reality and having his retarded 4chan may-may fantasy shattered
>>
>>18012939
Wow, a guy in his 30's who owns a car AND a house? Has a JOB? Where does one go to find such a unicorn?
>>
>>18012945
Statistically, 28-30 year old men are at their prime, while women are at their prime at 20-23. There is literally nothing better in dating pool than being 30, attractive, single and well-off.

And being successful is sexy as hell.
>>
>>18012953

I KNOW RIGHT? What a rare and special thing. How cool and wonderful and mysterious, makes me so wet that this guy does what literally every other functional human does. Totally makes up for him being a 30 year old weirdo who hangs around 22-24 year olds.

>>18012956

You can say that all you want, but to us you're creepy and pathetic.
>>
>>18012939
No, they really don't. It's something that's expected of you, not some cherry on top of a sundae. It doesn't impress anyone.
>>
>>18012951
Yeah, that's why in real life most couples you see the man is commonly a few years older and it's not unknown or even frowned upon for the man to be ten years older OR MORE.

Meanwhile OP is 30 and talking about a tiny gap of all of 5 years. Enjoy your echo chamber with other landwhales.
>>
>>18012964
>You can say that all you want, but to us you're creepy and pathetic.
Not really.
I am a girl, I'm 24, and literally 3/4 of my friends are dating someone 4-8 years older than them. My boyfriend is 29. One of my boyfriend's friends regularly fucks 18-23 year old girls.
>>
>>18012956
Having a job and a car at 30 is not successful, it's normal.
>>
>>18012968
Having a good job, a nice car and owning your house is not really "expected".
People my age aren't really making 80k/year, I'm the only one who owns a house and most of us don't really drive mercedes.
>>
>>18012971
Not the anon you're replying to, but I'm a girl, 24 and the most my friends have ever dated is 2 years older than them. One of my friends went on a few dates with a guy who was 28 and she found it weird.
>>
>>18012976
No, a job and car are definitely expected. Though owning a house at 30 makes you LESS relatable.
>>
>>18012956

>Statistically

nypost.com/2014/11/11/the-bigger-the-age-gap-the-shorter-the-marriage/

>A five-year age gap statistically means you’re 18 percent more likely to divorce (versus just 3 percent with a 1-year age difference), and that rate rises to 39 percent for a 10-year age difference and 95 percent for a 20-year age gap.

>https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/whats-the-average-age-difference-in-a-couple/

> 2.3 years

youbeauty.com/love/study-reveals-the-age-men-find-women-most-attractive-and-its-seriously-disturbing/

>Women prefer someone roughly around their own age. Before 30, they’re looking for slightly older men; once they hit 30, they are interested in someone slightly younger. Throughout her forties, a woman is most attracted to men at right around the age of 40.
>All men, from those in their twenties to those who are fifty, want to date a woman in her early twenties.

OP is a loser who wasted the time he should have been looking for a wife partying and now thinks he'll join a large group of gross, immature men and SOMEHOW thinks he'll stand above and beyond this group because he has a mediocre job and a Honda accord.
>>
>>18012976
If you're going to use your house, car and job as (only?) bargaining chips, then don't come back here and complain that women only want you for your money.
>>
>>18012971

You and your friends group sounds extremely trashy. Which yeah, people like you exist, but you're not the norm.
>>
>>18012971
You sound like good and classy people
>>
>>18012976

Yes it is. The fact that you don't know this goes back to your mental immaturity. 80k isn't even that much.
>>
>>18012988

Lol right? I'm looking forward to the sequel post-"I fucked a bar slut with daddy issues and all she does is use me for my money why am I such a victim :("
>>
>>18012937

OP here... a lot of these posts haven't been me. I'm not posting a pic though, I don't do that on 4chan.

>>18012941
I'm perfectly capable of dating women my own age. Women my own age have been boring as fuck in my past few dates. They don't want to do anything, and are closed off.

>>18012939
>>18012947
>>18012956
>>18012976

These posts aren't the OP. I'll address some of the posts in another post.
>>
>>18012999

>I'm not posting a pic though, I don't do that on 4chan

Then I'm going to assume that you, like most men and especially men on 4chan, are over estimating your own attractiveness. So yeah your an uggo weirdo trying to latch on to girls younger than you who have seen your kind many times before. Lol good luck.
>>
>>18012992
>>18012995

We're all fairly well educated (at least a bachelor), the one of us who fucked around more had 3 partners, and none of the relationship lasted less than 3 years this far.
We all come from nice families, just one of us has divorced parents, and we're all upper middle class.

Super trashy sluts, yeah.
>>
>>18012964
>tfw turning 30 tomorrow
>tfw I have friends ranging age 22-36 due to different hobbies, job, interests and being a social person

I've never thought of it as 'weird' since we interact like adults. If someone were to glance upon me spending time with my younger friends and see it as 'weird' I really think it says more about that person and their possible limited sociability, life and ignorance. I honestly think things would be boring without having fresh viewpoints from people of different ages.

People will like who they want anyway. I have two friends (my age) dating women four or five years younger. They of course didn't seek them out due to age but naturally got along and had an attraction.

It's not uncommon to see women with older men but I will say that, personally, a large age gap in a romantic relstionship seems like a potentially large hurdle.
>>
>>18013007

Enjoy the divorces science proves you're all going to have in the near future then.
>>
>>18013007
Education and your family background doesn't make you trashy, your behaviour does.
>>
>>18012953

I don't think owning a car and a house and having a job makes me extra special or anything, but the vast majority of unmarried single guys I know at my age certainly don't own a home - they rent a room or lease a place. My car is nice, but I also don't think it gives me any special placement. And I have a well-paying job with a lot of growth opportunities. The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not some slimeball with no direction.

>>18012964
Other point here, I don't hang around with people 22-24. I mean, if I did, I wouldn't be posting asking how to meet someone in that age range.

>>18012986
"looking for a wife" is stupid and immature when you can't afford to own a house or really be a man. I spent my 20s responsibly partying, but also climbing the corporate ladder and setting myself up for success.

Again, a lot of those posts weren't OP, but I see age difference relationships a lot. And I'm not even necessarily hunting down someone to "wife up," just someone I can be in a mutually fun relationship with that enjoys doing the kinds of things I like to do with my free time.

I don't know why turning 30 means you should immediately start giving up and being a homebody, but I'm more than open to the explanation.
>>
>>18013012
>the divorce science

I bet you're the same girls who say that the study about partner count and divorce rate aren't true.

>>18013014
Dating a guy older than me makes me trashy? Just because he's older?
Like, it doesn't matter if we get along, if we're into the same things, if he's an amazing partner and a very kind person. Since he's older than me, I have to find him pathetic?
>>
>>18013010

No one's saying you can't have friends younger than you, but it's not normal or desirable if you can't see or don't have a difference in maturity, life goals, and mind set between you as a 30 year old and your 22 year old friends. You should not be in the same place as you were a decade ago. Intimacy, like romantic relationships, only magnifies that difference.
>>
>>18013020

>Dating a guy older than me makes me trashy?

Yes. How dumb and pathetic are you?
>>
>>18013016

Look, you wanted to know if you, as a 30 year old guy, had a shot with girls at least 5 years younger than you. The answer is no, not with any normal girl, but you might find a trashy nobody willing to pump and dump you. It won't be a relationship, or if it is it will be very short, and those types of girls aren't going to give a single turd about your car or job or whatever. That's your answer.
>>
>>18013044

I wasn't asking if I had a shot, I was asking where to meet them. Simple enough.

If I hadn't stepped out for 20 minutes or so I don't think there'd be this backlash, since someone kind of hijacked my thread. The car and job thing are completely misconstrued. I wasn't trying to use it as a reason women should be interested.

I just want to find someone who shares my passion for actually doing things, instead of sitting at home.
>>
>>18013025

I definitely agree and partially misunderstood. There is a very obvious difference between my younger and older friends, with some (including myself) often taking up the mantle or role of 'old man' during our time hanging out.

Despite the differences we find common ground but I can only imagine that in a romantic relationship that ground would require a lot of emotional maturity or understanding.

I do see your point though in appearances. It's never fun to see 'that guy' still behaving like he's 21 or younger.
>>
>>18013044
Fuck off.
>>
>>18013020
>My boyfriend is 29.
>boyfriend's friends regularly fucks 18-23 year old girls.

Nah, you're right. Say "Hi" to the Kennedy's the next time they come to brunch
>>
>>18012926
>"What's wrong with him that women his own age won't date him?"
Why would someone even attempt to date an old hag?

I'm 25 and I don't want to date girls older than 21.
>>
>>18013103
I have some bad news for you, buddy
>>
>>18012872
>But I don't exactly have a ton of exposure to girls at that age, from work or from my hobbies. How do I go about finding someone younger?
Go hang out places and doing hobbies you're obviously too old to be hanging around in.

Good luck, retard.

Or, maybe realize that the girls you meet are boring because you're also boring, and you do shit that's boring.

But wait

>still like to go out and party and adventure and stuff like that

So why aren't you drowning in young sluts who are SUPER IMPRESSED that you're 30 years old and manage to have not only a job but also a car?

Something's not adding up.
>>
>>18013123
Stay salty.
>>
>>18013108
which are... ?
>>
>>18013148
If anyone over the age of 21 is a 'hag' then you are going to have a bad time.
Don't worry too much though, women age, waifus are forever
>>
File: 1475900177510.gif (142KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1475900177510.gif
142KB, 226x224px
ITT old roasties getting buttblasted over a guy dating someone younger than them.

Men age like wine, women like milk lmao
>>
>>18013169
This desu. I don't understand all the hostility in this thread.
>>
>>18013130
Stay irrevocably BTFO

>>18013169
OP isn't dating anyone younger though. He's baffled as to why they want nothing to do with him.

>>18013188
OP is just such an easy target honestly. He and this whole thread's premise is fucking retarded.

>Where do I meet 20-something girls?
Literally everywhere.

What he should be asking is

>Why do they want nothing to do with me?

Probably because he's an aging, average schlub and probably comes across as a cringey pathetic faggot when he's out in the clubs still "partying" at his age
>>
31 and feel ya OP

But my problem is that college aged girls 18-25 or so, are far too liberal for me, and girls my age are either married or blown out whores on tinder and okc. So I try marrying a girl, 25, she pussies out over some bs, and I'm back to thinking...

welp, soon as they hit college, they're gonna ride dicks, soon as they get out, they're either dating Chad or on an app trying to pick up Chad. So whats left? Old women that are desperate for younger guys, and teens, which are basically off limit unless you like prison.

I'm thinking of either moving to a different country, or screaming in someones face as loud as I possibly can. :^]

help.
>>
>>18012926
Not even my OP but that makes absolutely 0 sense. It's a long standing deal for a billion years that older established men often date women up to ten years younger than them when looking for love. I personally think 10 years is pushing it a bit farther than I like but 5 is fucking nothing. The man has always been expected to be the older one.

You're literally retarded.
>>
>>18013197

This is OP again. Please quote where I'm "baffled that they want nothing to do with me." It's not like I'm sliding up to girls on college campuses and asking them if they want to fuck and getting shut down, or doing that in clubs or something.

My job, and my friend groups, are full of people my age or older. I've got a couple of friends/coworkers that are 25-28, but they all hang out with older people. All I'm looking for is someone more like-minded.

Shit, we're even taking the "partying" thing too intensely here. I just wanna travel, hit up some divey bars, explore the world and my great city some with someone that has an energy level like mine.
>>
File: mystery nigga.png (137KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
mystery nigga.png
137KB, 500x370px
>all these offended +30 y/o moms ITT

Lmfao. I'm 21 and I know from my circle that a lot of girls find older men attractive. OP, stay strong and godspeed.
>>
>>18013226
lol u mad bro?
>>
>>18013236
>I'm "baffled that they want nothing to do with me."
They part where you touted your car and job as what makes you a catch.
>>
>>18013236
>I just wanna travel, hit up some divey bars, explore the world and my great city some with someone that has an energy level like mine.
You mean like a college student who has no time for that shit?
>>
>>18013236
Still confused what the point of this thread is then

>I want to meet young girls who do things I like to do

Do the things you like to do and talk to the young girls you see also doing those things.

Literally why did you even make this thread?
>>
>>18013244

It was in response to being called a "30 year old fuckboy" that's a dime a dozen, not some wonderful trait of mine that should get girls wet for me. I was just saying, I have my shit together, I'm not some dude that has nothing going and wants to bang girls in the club.

>>18013247
College students have plenty of time for that shit, for one. I don't get nearly four months off of doing anything a year, like they do. Still not looking to hook up with college students, but still.

>>18013257
The things I like to do I'm running out of people to do them with. I don't want to turn into the creepy fuck that's sitting in the bar to hit on younger girls, and I can't go travel solo to meet anyone of worth either.
>>
>>18013270
>College students have plenty of time for that shit, for one. I don't get nearly four months off of doing anything a year, like they do

You're thinking of high school.

I'm dating a college student right now. There are things called fucking summer jobs and internships. Because the point of college is to, you know, get a job when you get out?

Like honestly, you just come across as retarded dude.
>>
>>18013270
Learn some jokes. Girls love funny guys, I hear
>>
>>18013270
>The things I like to do I'm running out of people to do them with

You can't meet anyone if you don't do anything.
>>
Well so much for that plan. I thought maybe being well off in my late 20s would be what made me attractive. Guess I have no hope at all.
>>
>>18013286
being well off in your late 20s is literally the barrier for entry

where did you people get the idea this makes you special or particularly attractive?
>>
>>18013275
Agreed. Trying to convince a girl who loves you to spend some time togheter during the summer seems really fucking hard
>im gonna be busy with work
-dont you have any time off?
> i dont know when that will be
-so how do we plan a vacation then
>dunno
- you know, money is not an issue, i'll pay for everything
> no, that makes me feel guilty, i wont let you do that.
>>
>>18013293
The whole idea. That women are attracted to older richer men.

Honestly I don't even know what makes a man attractive to a women. I've just about given up on the idea. At least with men its pretty uniform.
>>
Power and status.

Why do you think they bang on about immaturity so much? They want to be babied.
>>
>>18013275

I went to college. I had a summer job. I had a job DURING college. It wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but if I wanted to take a weekend off to hop in a car to LA? No big deal. An internship lasted a semester. Shit, I have interns at work. They work 2-3 days a week, at most.

Not sure what your girlfriend is doing with her time, but she's not managing it right.

>>18013280
I do things, but I'm running out of room here with friends around me that aren't as adventurous and out there as I would prefer to be. I'm trying to make sure I'm not stuck sitting at home wasting away my life by the time I'm 35. Life is short.

>>18013293
How old are you? How well-off do you think people in their late 20s are supposed to be? Because I think you probably have a very skewed perspective of that...
>>
>>18013305
Why is it so hard to get laid?
Because life would br great otherwise but life is not supposed to be great, you're supposed to be FUCKING MISERABLE, thats the point of life.

If life was good people wouldnt have anything to motivate them to keep struggling with shit.
>>
>>18012888
>>
>>18013286

It doesn't and you should let this thread die and then kys
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.