[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8 months ago, i gave my sister 200€ to fix her phone. She got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: M3AQofR.jpg (931KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
M3AQofR.jpg
931KB, 2880x1800px
8 months ago, i gave my sister 200€ to fix her phone. She got it for birthday and broke it after a couple of weeks. Because she feared our parents, she asked me for the money and didnt tell them she broke it.
She promised to get a job and pay it back to me.

Time has passed and it seems like she forgot about it. I reminded her after christmas, since she got a shitload of money from my parents, but she still didn't give me the money back.

How do i get her to pay me back?
I dont want to tell my parents, she is lazy as fuck and always broke. I dont want to be mean, but i seriously want that money.

What do you think about it?
>>
Sounds like she's taking advantage of the fact that you're not being pushy about the money. By the way no one forgets when they owe someone money.
>>
>>18012879
I don't think she forgot about it, but it seems like it doesnt bother her enough, so she just waits until miraculously she has 200€ spare to give, which can happen in the next 1000 years
>>
She's your sister, you knew how unlikely she was to repay you when you gave her the money. Now you can either threaten to tell your parents, or you can shut up and keep being a little bitch about it, because I highly doubt that the situation you're in comes to you as a surprise.
>>
>>18012883
Well if she doesn't have any money left in her savings your only other option would be involving your parents.
>>
>>18012870
once you loan your family money, never ever expect to receive it back, it's gone for good
>>
Easy: tell her that she has until a certain date to pay you back and that if she hasn't done it by that time, you'll tell your parents.

> I dont want to be mean
Fuck that. People like her use pushovers to their advantage by brushing them off until they give up. She won't give you the money unless you stand up for yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.