[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

awkward situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

So over the break classmate and i exchanged texts, one thing led to another and we began flirting. She's sent me nudes, issue is at the time she had a bf but told me she wanted out of it. She alwaus initiated convo so i thought should be fine.

Issue is she patched things up with her bf, now new semester starts and we're in the same class. She also told me he didnt want her txting me.

Thing is class started i talked to her a bit then later through the day he chatted with me bout class. I ended convo quick cause it felt awkward but i think he knows his gf wants my D.

What should i do? His gf started txting me again and complimented how i look.
>>
>Tl;dr girl wants my D but has bf, we're all in same class. Feels hella weird when i talk to him. What do
>>
>>18012143
That girl is a ho my friend. Do not engage.
But that doesn't mean stop letting her send you nudes. Ho deserves it
>>
People like that are trash anon, don't fall for them. If you let yourself get along with her, 100% you'll find yourself the one getting the short end of the stick.

>>18012151
Also, do you want to be friends with her boyfriend? Or is he just talking to you and you feel the need to talk back to him?
>>
>>18012143
If she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you
>>
>>18012183
Nudes ain't cheating, but it sure can lead to it.
>>
>>18012193
fucking kek.
>>
>>18012193

t. Chuck the Cuck
>>
>>18012180
Actually originally we were just friends and i hardly knew her bf. i talk back for the sake of politeness. I dont want to date the chick but if she seems super keen what i supposed to do? Nothing?

When i talked to her bf i thought in my head am i cucking him?
>>
>>18012355
You aren't cucking him if you aren't accepting her. It may be hard, but you need to tell her to stop, that way if he asks if you are cucking him, you can tell him you aren't. If you get into a relationship with her, it will end in disaster. If you let her continue, it may also end in a not-as-bad but still bad disaster.
>>
>>18012236
>>18012197
I never said I condoned sending nudes. Sending nudes is bad, but it's not cheating. On that note, you should probably break up with someone if they're sending nudes while in a relationship.
>>
>>18012368

Guess it depends on your moral compass but if my partner was sending nudes to someone else I'd consider that a form of pre-cheating. Your body should belong to your partner. If you're handing out pics like they're Pokémon cards then you're sending the message that it's fair game. He must be humiliated knowing his gf wants op. I honestly feel bad for him.
If op was a real G he'd befriend the guy and tell him everything so he'll dump the hoe
>>
>>18012398
While I agree with you on the befriending and dumping, it takes a real man and balls of steel to do that. You don't just go, "Hey man, your GF is like, sending nudes to me, she might be cheating on you, you know?" Either it is easy, or I'm just a wimp. Most likely I'm just a wimp.
>>
>>18012143
You're a shithead if you're fucking up this relationship to get your dick wet. Stop flirting with her until they break up.
>>
>>18012398
Maybe you misunderstood, ive been studying in same class as her for 2 years, so we're friends but recently flirting happened on break. You're saying i should betray a friend (her) in favour of some guy i hardly know?

If it were some random chick yeah i understamd but she's a friend. I dont want to make class more awkward than already is.

I have 0 interest in relationship with her but i want to know the best way to prevent awkwardness and drama
>>
>>18012410
Stop projecting your insecurities. I never initiated comvo with her, she always txts me. Not my fault if a girl keeps going to me.
>>
>>18012428
If she wanted you she wouldn't be with some other dude. She's a scumbag for going to you and you're a scumbag for letting her.
>>
>>18012425

Then perhaps tell her that it doesn't feel right because she has a bf.
Ask her just to be like a friend again.
She'll be mad at first but she knows what she's doing is wrong
>>
>>18012410
It's not OP's problem his gf is a unfaithful slut. If it's not OP it's someone else
>>
>>18012434
This. If you still kinda wanna fuck her you can set a boundary explaining that it's not cool for you while she is in an official relationship. Tbh if I wanted to screw her I'd skip all the nice guy stuff, that relation-shit is tanking one way or another but good on you I guess, might be better for your friendship with her too.
>>
File: GRLZ.jpg (95KB, 1025x499px) Image search: [Google]
GRLZ.jpg
95KB, 1025x499px
>>18012143
>texts

>his gf wants my D

She doesn't. Texting doesn't mean shit piss.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.