[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my best friend knows a girl really well. He's thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1464202148970.jpg (79KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
1464202148970.jpg
79KB, 500x660px
So my best friend knows a girl really well. He's thinks of her like a sister. They have fights and don't speak for a few years every now and then. They also get drunk and make out every few years. My best friend also has a girlfriend that he seems pretty serious about, who kind of despises his friend for obvious reasons.

The thing is, his friend is 10/10. I'm one tab away from asking this girl if she is down to fuck. Do you think it is worth it?

I don't think my best friend would be cool with it at all, I'm not even positive she'd say yet, but I think it is kind of worth it, /adv/. She is that hot.
>>
>>18011994
You need to get your moral compass adjusted. Don't do it.
>>
She's his best friend, she'll tell him. So you are risking your relationship (it'll end over this, make no mistake) for the mere chance of getting to nail her. Some hot woman you don't even have feelings for.

If you think that's worth it, you need to do some serious introspection.
>>
>>18011994
They're supposed to be just friends. If this makes your friend butthurt, then he's just showing his true colors. You do you--he has no dibs on that ass.
>>
>>18012030
It's not about whether or not OP technically has the right, it's whether or not it's going to cause a shitstorm. It will. This is a hot girl he knew for years and made out with, she's a part of his life important enough to keep around despite his girlfriend having issues with it. The fights and not speaking tell you all you need to know, there's some romantic or sexual desire and jealousy. As does ending up together despite not speaking for "a few years", that's a strong pull.

He IS going to feel sexually territorial over her and it WILL wreck their friendship. His best friend getting further with a girl he 99% likely deeply loves than he ever has in the years he knew her? Or even trying to behind his back? Whether technically or not that's right won't get OP very far.
>>
>>18012035
It doesn't sound like he deeply loves this person. It sounds like he's an idiot that hangs on to the past because people these days don't know when to let go. He's already begun the process in that he has a serious relationship, but he probably doesn't want to feel like a dick and tell the female friend to piss off.

It may or it may not wreck their friendship. I'm not saying he won't be territorial or weird, but if he is, it's not much of a loss.
>>
>>18012039
He is willing to put his relationship on the line for her, he is willing to instantly welcome her back into his life after years of silence and ending things on a bad note.
That he loves her doesn't mean he treats her like you typically think someone will treat their loved ones. Or that he's not being a scummy ass by keeping her around despite his relationship.

I'm not saying OP should necessarily value this friendship a lot, just that it's going to be nuked if he goes for this girl and that's what he should take into consideration.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.