[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I met this girl back in September at work, she's hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0666.jpg (83KB, 825x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
83KB, 825x749px
Guys I met this girl back in September at work, she's hot and pretty, but she has a boyfriend. Seems like she's stuck with him judging by the things she has told me. She's been with him for 5 years and there are things that she doesn't tell me but it's more than obvious that she's afraid of him. We both are scheduled at the se time so every time I arrive at work, when I'm pulling up in my car her boyfriend is dropping her off. I always notice her rushing to the door like trying not to make eye contact with me or acts like she doesn't know me. When we both aren't in sight of her boyfriend, she's starts flirting with me, poking me, laughing at my stupid jokes, she gets close to me, she loves when I hug her out of nowhere, she compliments my cologne every day, she hates it when I get to leave earlier than her, and some days I'm not in the mood so I ignore her the whole day and I can tell that she feels sad, takes more smoke breaks than normal.

Not to make the story longer, today I decided to hang out with my coworker buddy and he invited a girl that works with us (which happens to be the girl that always hangs out with her at work) to the nearest bar and have a couple of drinks after work. The girl had more drinks than she should had so she started talking a lot, so she told me that this girl I've been flirting with just told her that she wants to fuck the shit outta me. My buddy also told me that he has heard rumors about that but he didn't want to talk about it because he didn't know if it was true.

So since I know that, how the fuck do I make the next move? I don't have her number and it would be more than obvious if I ask her for her number out of the blue when I never took the flirting serious, since she has a bf. I'd really love to have a sexual adventure with her, I've always found her hot since she got the job.

Any advice on what situation can ask for her number without making it awkward and obvious that now I know her intentions, what do?
>>
>>18011207
don't ask for her number. ask her at work if she wants to go out for drinks afterwards. i guess the only problem there is that she doesn't have her own car and her boyfriend would pick her up(?)
>>
>>18011220
This could be easier, man, i have my own car, we can get out earlier and go wherever, at the end we just have to come back to work so he thinks she was working the whole time. Good idea. I don't want a relationship with her, I just want to have sex with her hot ass
>>
>>18011238
Just take some time and formulate a plan outside of work.

Knowing that she actually wants to fuck you and not that he considers you a "really nice guy" is very, very valuable information. I can't stress that enough but I'm sure you understand

You're in the clear my man. Just don't be too forward.
>>
The only advice I can offer is don't make any obvious moves at work. You don't really know if somebody knows the bf and depending on his temperament, he could beat the shit out of you or something worse
>>
>>18011336
True, but I'm not afraid. I have an M16 and a Glock that I use to go the the fire range to have fun, but if I have to protect myself with them, I'm gonna do that with not doubt. I also have a license to carry them so I'm not afraid to use them
>>
>>18011345
Lmao this is the most white trash post i've read all week

>fucks another man's girl
>IF HE MESS WITH ME I'LL KILL EM
>>
>>18011345
>needing a license to carry
You live in a shit state son
>>
>>18011352
TAWP KEK
Well, if he wants to beat me for being a fucking cuck who doesn't know how to keep his girl interested in him, I'm gonna have to use my guns lel

>>18011358
Yeah, Florida fucking sucks, I know if. I'm originally from Maryland.
>>
>>18011366

>Implying you could keep the same cheating whore "interested"

Enjoy your ass whooping OP
>>
>>18011395
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.