[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Facebook - what does this mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.png
40KB, 384x384px
A former friend added a meme photo to fb and tagged myself and another friend in it. I noticed the photo tag has me as the face of the person in the meme and the other tagged friend is some tagged to some random part of the photo.

I dont think the photo is directed at me but found it odd that my tag is the face. Does facebook just autoadd the tags in a specific position? (Meaning the former friend didnt intentionally tag me as the face rather facebook autodid it when he added tags). The only reason I ask is because this former friend used to be a bit of a dick to me so Im not sure if its a subtle dig. To see that Im tagged as the face you have to open thr full photo
>>
Pretty sure it's a dig, but I don't use facefuck anymore so... Just my 2ยข
>>
>>18011117
The meme isnt of a bad looking person or anything I just found it kinda odd but assumed fb autotagged my tag as the face? Someone else commented on the photo saying how the person in the meme looks like the former friend who posted it so Im quite confused
>>
What is the meme?
>>
>>18011130
It wasnt even really a meme, it was a bodybuilder showing off their bicep. Its kinda random. Posted on another friends wall with myself and another guy tagged but I was tagged as the face. I noticed fb auto recognises faces to tag first so maybe thats why? Idk
>>
Bumping for thoughts
>>
I don't really post pictures on FB but sometimes it autorecognizes faces and people

Unless you're a wannabe bodybuilder don't over think this
>>
>>18011340
Years and years ago I guess I used to be, back when I was frienda with this person. But I guess he was too
>>
>>18011360
>Years and years ago I guess I used to be, back when I was frienda with this person.
I don't know man. Seems like he's trying to take a dig at you.
>>
>>18011364
I hope not. I guess its possible but it seems odd given that it was a photo posted to another friends wall and me and 2 other friends were tagged in the photo. Thr photo is a bit of a close up with the guys face taking up 1/3 of thr photo so Im thinking he just clicked tag photo and thats where it put me? Idk. Id agree it was a dig but nothing in caption singles me out or anything (he just wrote fuark)
>>
I dont think its a dig since other people are tagged in it and you say the photo isnt directed towards you.
>>
>>18011114
You screwed it up when you decided to have a facebook profile
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.