[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend came to me today and said she doesn't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1481776238872.jpg (125KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1481776238872.jpg
125KB, 816x816px
So my girlfriend came to me today and said she doesn't want to have sex for a while, possible until/if we move in together. After about 3 hours of fighting, I got it out of her that she's "embarrassed and worried that other people in her dorm will hear." Now, shes playing the "so you wouldn't be with me without sex?" card. We've been together for well over 2.5 years now, I'm 22 and shes 21. What should I do /adv/?
>>
Most young people wouldn't be with each other without sex.
>>
give her pussy a fucking rest. god damn. Young men are crazy horny. It's so nice being in my thirties and not thinking about sex all the time.
>>
>>18010850

straight up, no i wouldnt be with my partner without sex, its a romantic relationship and sex is a large part of waht seperates my boyfriend from my guy friends.

dont get me wrong, romance is its own intrinsic element, but to ask me to just not have sex is to ask me to not be me, sorry babe.
>>
Is there a place that you can have sex without people hearing? I think it's a pretty valid concern of hers - it's one thing for other people to know that you're sexually active, but another for other people to hear it.

>so you wouldn't be with me without sex?
Well, is she wrong? You're placing sex above her comfort to the point where you fought about this for 3 hours and are risking a two and a half year relationship for it. Are you okay with having sex knowing she's uncomfortable and unhappy with the circumstances?
>>
>>18010858
when did that start. I'm 30 now and have not slowed down at all yet, but I worry
>>
Make it clear that it isn't that you care about sex, it's that you're worried about her.
If this is something out of the ordinary, then try to ask her why she feels this way all of a sudden.

Also this is /adv/ so [spoiler]you're probably getting cucked.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18010863

its one thing to say you dont need it ofr a certain amount of time, or to say that you dont want people to hear so need to find some privacy.

but to say you cant have sex til you move intogether is pretty predatory.

its also a dorm, so if you get an apartment you'll have the same issues. ever have a roommate? same issues.
>>
>>18010858
See, if we were constantly fucking, I could understand this. However, we haven't in like a month and at most did 2 times a week back in the fall.
>>18010863
No I'm not. However there's many instances where we are completely alone where no one could hear. It's not like its just with sex either. She's completely engulfed with worrying the people around her, and is saying now that she's trying to be respectful of them.
>>
>>18010858
>>18010863

There was a thread like this earlier, except the dude didn't want sex but the chick did. Everyone in the thread was at the guys throat for not performing, not being a man, not satisfying his female. This thread? Already two anons jumping at OP.

Strange, strange world.
>>
Well if she doesn't want sex anymore she can surely go fuck herself

This is tumblr tier crazyness, just dump that bitch before she dyes her hair blue and stop shaving her armpits
>>
No cunt, no stunt.
>>
>>18010907
You talk as if the same people have posted in both threads. I'm the second anon you replied to and I don't think I've even seen the other thread you're talking about.
>>
>>18010870
I've been asking her that. She just constantly says it's because she doesn't think sex is important to her anymore. Even I don't want constant sex, but shes completely coming out of left field with this today, but keeps sticking to the "it's not you it's the environment I'm in" thing.
>>
>>18010942
In that case, offer to take her to a hotel for a special night or something, and see how she reacts.

Maybe make an argument that since sex is the greatest expression of love between people, saying sex isn't important to her anymore makes it feel like you aren't important to her.

Either way, stick to your guns that you don't care about sex itself, but are worried about her sudden change in behavior.

Also, suddenly not wanting to have sex is totally one of the signs that she might be cheating on you, if it comes out of nowhere. I wouldn't say it to her, but that's something that I've heard.
>>
>>18010965
I like that idea actually. I'm trying to explain that to her but she seriously either just is too dense to see it or is avoiding the whole sex is the greatest expression of love thing.

And I'm well aware that it's a sign of cheating. I'm keeping my eye out for that too now.

Shit sucks man
>>
>>18010850
youve been cuck'd
sorry about your luck, anon
>>
I live with my gf, and I can promise you, 100% you will NOT be having more sex when you move in together. It's not a meme. The more commitment you give a woman, the less she is attracted to you. It sucks, because naturally I'm a sweet, caring, considerate guy. It drains me to keep my distance, but it's the only way to prevent girls from stepping all over me. It's the only card men have in their deck. Also she is using sex as a weapon to position herself closer to marriage. Even if everything I said before that is wrong, you should easily dump her for that.
>>
>>18010850
she's probably fucking Chad. not even meme-ing rn. arguing for sex is cuckold behavior.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.