[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

fix me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fix me.jpg (197KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fix me.jpg
197KB, 1000x1000px
fix me
>>
Look fine to me.

What's the problem?
>>
>>18010138
You're a qt but for the love of god get a better haircut
>>
Seems like you need to work on your self esteem. Find something you like about yourself every day and give yourself a compliment. Positive self talk even if it is forced is the first step to a better self image.
>>
Theres nothing to fix, dude, have a nice day
>>
>>18010138
Fix haircut
Shed cheek fat
>>
Bottom left makes you look rather cute, but then again you're also hiding half your face.

Glasses suit you, so I'd wear them full time personally. Only thing I got is your face is a little chubby, but you're not otherwise fat.
Idk how to fix that though other than using a flattering haircut/losing more fat in general.
>>
Where u live op?
You're super cute
>>
>>18010654
>Shed cheek fat
How?
>>
>>18010727
Cardio and diet Brah
>>
Smile bigger, your hair isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

Other than that... not much. You look fine. And you have muscular arms.
>>
I see nothing wrong with his cheeks guys.
>>
How about we trade arms since you're insecure about it OP? I have beta limp wrists and it's frustrating.
>>
>>18010906
You want flabby arms? Just eat more...
>>
>top left
You have a fat face

>right
Shit haircut

>bottom left
Look cute as fuck but you don't show your face. I think the glasses look good
>>
File: 1485821828148.png (456KB, 904x657px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485821828148.png
456KB, 904x657px
>thread is still up

>>18010332
>>18010654
>>18011042
>>18010667
Any suggestions for hairstyle?
I've been trying to fix the cheek thing, but I'm not really noticing any differences anymore, even after dieting/exercising.
>>
>>18010138
You look fine.
>>
>>18010138
I saw you on /soc/.

Quit worrying about it. The people on that board are all kinds of fucked up and think anyone without a super strong jawline is a 3/10

You look fine.
>>
You're fine, handsome even.

Need a bit more confidence and a bit more knowledge of clothing, I'm sure you can find a few people to help you~

U fix'd boy
>>
>>18010138
I'm a dude so take this with a grain of salt but... you seem fine to me dude. Maybe you could fine tune some stuff but you seem like a decent dude.

Good luck and chin up.
>>
Just get a haircut and keep the glasses, you're already cute
>>
>>18010138
You look pretty cute. And the glasses one looks really good because they suit your face and highlight some of your positive features.
>>
>tfw got contacts because I thought I looked cooler with them
>everyone saying glasses look better
Wew
Thanks for the advice lads
>>
>>18011206
/Fit/ here. There is no way you can reduce fat in 1 area of your body by working out. Your overall fat in your body is reduced by working out, so keep up the cardio until your body targets your face. area of fat by working out.

As for a hairstyle, go to /fa/. They have some guide too. Also, try a new wardrobe as that will help your confidence.
>>
>>18011539
How do I stay lean while building muscle
>>
>>18011541
Refer to our guide http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Generally, if you're looking to build muscle then you will gain weight. Eat accordingly. For cardio, work out 3 times a week with running or intervals. Don't expect to lost weight and gain muscle concurrently, that is near impossible to do. If you feel like you're getting too much fat, just stop lifting so much and start focusing on cardio
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.