[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to live each week for 20 dollars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: jonah_hill_2.jpg (22KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
jonah_hill_2.jpg
22KB, 246x320px
how to live each week for 20 dollars?
>>
>>18008839
Move to Africa
>>
>>18008845
I said each week, not one week
>>
>>18008849
Make sense nigger
>>
>>18008854
pls help they've cancelled my welfare I need advices
btw
I'm not a nigger
>>
>>18008860
>pls help they've cancelled my welfare I need advices

Good.
>>
>>18008880
that's not funny I won't have a job till next month or even later
>>
>>18008882
I'm not laughing. But do like the tax burden decreasing.

Makes me smile
>>
>>18008839

Ramen, pastas, and lentils.

What do you want me to tell you? Go to the fucking grocery store and buy the cheapest shit you can.

You can also try getting a fucking job.
>>
>>18008839
Rice, salt, and eggs

A sack of rice can last you for a while
>>
>>18008891
>job
it's not that simple
you've could give like a list of things I should buy
>>
>>18008895
Piss and moan some more about how no one will solve your problems for you
>>
>>18008903
>board is /advice/
>how can you ask for help reeeeeee
are you retarded? Or a nigger?
>>
>>18008907

Would you go to a therapist to ask what your grocery list should be? My little anon can't be this retarded
>>
>>18008839
Pay a hooker a $20 protection fee.
>>
>>18008839
Buy chef boyardee in bulk (84 cents per can) and skip one meal a week.
>>
>>18008839
vegetables + potatoes (or rice whatever you like more). maybe bread. idk that's the cheapest stuff in germany at least
>>
I have done this OP. Potatoes, rice, eggs and ramen are the cheapest thing you could buy and they can last quite a while. Buy also some salt, a water container with a tap water cleaner and only drink water. If you get a few more free dollars when going shopping after buying what I mentioned then buy some cheap vegetables or bread or a cheap juice every two weeks or so. Overall it'll be cheap for you and you actually will be getting a decent amount of nutrients in your body to feel pretty good.
>>
>>18008839
Spend fractionally under $3 a day.
>>
>>18008839
> how to live each week for 20 dollars?
Well for one you can cancel your Internet.

Second, go around to any fast food restaurant with your resume and ask to speak to the manager. Some will hire you on the spot.
>>
Eggs and rice. A 20 pound bag of rice can be got for like a little over 10 dollars at walmart. The eggs will fill the nutritional void until you can get more money.
>>
>>18008839
invest and multiply ur money and get a job and work at ur life OP follow ur heart gotta live everyday like its ur last
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.