[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to coin a term, but require help. >><

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 213x160px
I'm trying to coin a term, but require help.
>><

so, I've got a personal problem here:
you know foreskin?
well...the girls always leave it down.
How do I make them understand that I'll be finished when they put the foreskin back in place?

one time I even explicitly told the girl what to do and she ran away
I am a firm believer that a woman should finish what she begins.
>>
Is it really that hard for you to reach down and do it yourself? I don't ask you to put my panties or bra on afterwards. Get a reality check boy.
>>
>>18008785
op irreparably btfo
>>
>>18008785
This, mostly.

Also, where do you live? Are women there used to seeing foreskin? I've not really been with many uncut guys but I don't really mess with their foreskin much, and wouldn't think to pull it back up...especially because I'd think you wouldn't want all that sex juice trapped between your glans and your foreskin, you smegma-encrusted weirdo.
>>
>>18008731

Tbh op, i have no idea what you're talking about. Are u saying they don't 'fix it' when you're done? Cause i didn't know that was even an issue.
>>
>>18008785
alright, then what's it called when I do this myself? the simple fact remains that you are uneducated.

>>18008788
perma-bent

>>18008806
PNW, maybe you don't "pull the foreskin back up" because you aren't sexy. this technique can be used after blow jobs, hand jobs, titty fucks, and plain old "hey I pulled your foreskin back, now what's?"

>>18008829
It's not their fault...I simply don't have the words to command women to do what I need them to do.
>>
>>18008836
>alright, then what's it called when I do this myself? the simple fact remains that you are uneducated.
Whining, mostly
>>
>>18008840
I'll consider you a "lurker"
,>stay tuned to leatn more

There's no sexual action that 4chan can't make a word for.
>>
>>18008731
The Pullback (tm)
>>
Foreskin adjustment, foreskin fixing, putting the snake to bed, I dunno.

And I understand where you're coming from OP, my girlfriend started making sure that my foreskin was put right after sex or whatever after she saw me do it and I explained that it was uncomfortable left retracted and would catch otherwise. I think it's just about being considerate, definitely depends on your relationship dynamic.
>>
are you a toddler that need mommy gf to handle your willy properly?
what are you even asking
>have sex
>come raw in pussy or ass
>stay in
>pull out once flaccig
>tuck my willy back under the protection foreskin if it havent done it yourself

some weird sexual habits you have there going on ameritards
>>
>>18008731
Never go full retard like this op.
>>
>>18008785
Fpbp
>>
>>18008859

>>putting the snake to bed

I vote this

And op, it's your responsibility to communicate these things. She's never had foreskin, how is she supposed to know how to treat it?
>>
Put the pig back in its blanket.
>>
my bf would do this himself because he also wipes his dick first. and if he gets flaccid, it retraces itself anyways...
>>
>>18008731
Its not like putting the seat down on a toilet

This will never catch on
>>
>>18008872
>some weird sexual habits you have there going on ameritards
I re-read your post in a Scottish accent after this
>>
>>18008731
Lol this guy is a huge faggot
>>
>>18008731
>one time I even explicitly told the girl what to do and she ran away
can you elaborate
>>
>>18009460

Ikr the mental image made me laugh

>op: Fix my peepee
>gril: Nevar! Runs away~
>>
>>18008731
I call it my sweater and say putting it on and off.
>>
>>18008731

I agree with
>>18009415

Yea, don't guys have to clean their dicks afterwards? Or are u just unhygienic? Someone tell me what's normal, please?
>>
It's as clean as she licks it!

Also, OP is retarded.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.