[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being cucked by my GF's vibrator.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2fab5b8.jpg (61KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
2fab5b8.jpg
61KB, 380x285px
>Both old as fuck virgins (23)
>Her legs are locked down like Area 51
>Get BJs, and eat her out every now and then
>Decide to get her a vibrator to use on her, to hopefully help her explore her sexuality
>She loves it, basically looks like shes going through an exorcism every time
>BJs stop, eating pussy stops
>All she wants now whenever she is horny (rarely), is the vibrator

Please help me.
>>
>>18008417
get a new gf
duh
>>
>>18008514
Would rather not
>>
dump her
>>
Playfully make her earn back the vibrator, include it in your playtime. dont limit yourself to just oral, a vibrator and hands can work wonders too. Or try using it while going down on her, trust me theres ways to make even just a vibrator be a good time for everyone.
>>
>>18008417
talk to her about it instead of us. if she cares about your feelings, she'll at least reciprocate with a blowjob. but she sounds selfish so i could see it not going anywhere

also why won't she have sex with you?
>>
>>18008417
Yeah that's cause that vibrator is doing a way better job than you are. Sorry buddy, get better at sex
>>
>>18008417
what a garbage human being

and you too anon
your garbage
>>
>>18008417
so you got her a vibrator. and she still doesnt want to fuck you?
id leave desu
>>
I'm a vibrator addict too.
Generally it's not a big to-do when I masturbate- no arousal, no build-up, I just crank that shit up to the highest setting and shake out an orgasm in <5 minutes. Shit is gr8.

I love those fast, strong orgasms. They do make reaching orgasm through sex seem like a nasty waste of time that takes forever, involves another person and thus insecurity, and causes more need for a shower than my solo solution.

So I get it.

When I want sex it's usually more for the psychological side- be that romantic intimacy, narcissistic receiving, or dirty self denigrating giving. So in order for me to want to fuck my partner or do any such thing, I need sex to be more than a slow-ass way to a lame orgasm.

Talk to her about her fantasies, what she's interested in that way. Sex for women isn't as physical and simple as it is for men, usually. There's a large psychological component. Not sure what will work for her since I don't know her, you'd have to talk it out.
>>
Fuck women.
>>
>>18008417
If she wants to take it slow bc vrigin and all that's cool - only that

>Her legs are locked down like Area 51
>Do sexual stuff EVERY NOW AND THEN
really doesn't sound like that. Either she's stringin you along or has some serious mental hangups. In both cases, why should you deal with it instead of looking for an actually cool girl who thinks you're sexy and can't wait to jump your bones?
I just don't get cucks like you - if a girl doesn't give you what you want, move on.
>Says no to your Date? - ask another girl
>Doesn't want to kiss you after several tries? - next
>Girl in the Club doesn't want to come home with you? - go and find one who will

Instead of going through the trouble of finding agirl that's right for you and what you want right now, you prefer to sit your on ass and be lazy and scared. That's the Hallmark of a cuck.
INstead guys like you make up the "Chad" meme - whereas "Chad " is a guy exactly like you , who is just willing to to the above bc that's all that is required to get a gf and/or laid a lot depending on what you're looking for.
>>
>>18008764

This op, you're beaten by that because you suck

>Gf owns a vibrator
>I want to use it on her more than she does

Git gud
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-22+at+02.05.34).jpg (62KB, 517x393px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-22+at+02.05.34).jpg
62KB, 517x393px
>>18008417
This >>18008770
>>
>>18009073
How am I supposed to get better if I have never had it?

>>18009065
I'm very jaded when it comes to women. I've had a lot do fucked up things to me, and while I'm not getting sex, I'm still happy with her. I'd rather solve the problem than get rid of her. I want a proper relationship, not just sex.

She has anxiety and some insecurities. That's why I'm trying my best to be patient. I've been with her for a while now and I'm afraid it's never going to change.

>>18008652
I tried that last night. She just pouted.

>>18008760
I have, she just brushed it off.
>>
>>18008819
Sad to hear this is a thing. I have a vibrator but I choose not to use it often because of this exact thing.

Its true a vibrator can permanently desensitize your clit, making sex feel like its never enough. Thankfully I won't let that happen. Love my man and sex too much.
>>
>>18010636
>permanently
kek find me one sauce.
>>
Grab her by the _ _ _ _ _.
>>
>>18008819
I hope you burn in hell. Fuck women.
>>
Fuck women.
>>
>18010660
Not the one you ask but acually high frequency vibrations kill nerves and blood vessels, see white fingers of builders.
>>
>>18010793
>>18011020
Wah wah sorry a Hitachi can do a better job in 2.5 minutes than you can do in 45. Guys are generally bad at getting girls off. If you don't believe that, somebody lied to you
>>
>>18011050
So are onaholes. But you don't see me using one because I care about my partner. Fuck women. stupid selfish cunts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.