[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my husband is seriously mentally ill. He comes home from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1039.jpg (173KB, 640x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.jpg
173KB, 640x755px
I think my husband is seriously mentally ill. He comes home from work and he needs to study for his test and instead he starts yelling at me telling me I am a liar and that we shouldn't be together anymore. I said what are you talking about? I'm printing out your study guides. He said you said we might have sex tonight I said we'll I am sorry we have been busy up to now with our 2 kids and both of us working, I certainly didn't mean to lie to you. And he started going crazy in front of the baby. I finally said look I think you have a sickness inside of you I can't keep engaging with you and went in another room. But I feel bad for the kids and I also don't understand what kind of mental illness he has that makes him act like this. He does stuff like this A LOT
>>
>>18008222
Sometimes you gotta have to learn to suck a mean dick
>>
>>18008222
>and that we shouldn't be together anymore
well he's right about one thing
>>
>>18008233
I do all the time. Is it my fault that we were busy until 10 pm and then instead of saying hey babe now that the kids are asleep let's take a moment he decided to attack me??
>>
>>18008236
Isn't that a decision to make before marrying someone and having kids?

How can you say something so casually?

I feel like his brains broken.
>>
>>18008246
people make mistakes
it sounds like you mad one by marrying him

but think of the kid. what kind of environment is that to grow up in? if the guy won't accept serious medical help, get the hell out
>>
>>18008222
>WAAAAAHHH I'M A DUMB BITCH WHO DOES EVERYTHING TO PISS MY HUSBAND!
>I'M GOING TO BLAME HIM!
>>
>>18008270
when will r9k fucking leave
>>
stress accumulation, or closet drinking? hubby needs a fix. give up another circumstance so we can understand better. don't give up, this board likes to tell you to give up.
>>
>>18008222
Do you know why he thibks you're a liar? Also, ylu should take his word for it and really consider leaving him. Don't make your kids grow around a guy like this, it will screw with their lives forever.
>>
>>18008376
Sorry for the typos, I am on mobile
>>
>>18008365
This.

But also saddens me you people have kids.
Fucking christ, every day i thank the maker my parents were functional human beings.
>>
>>18008222
tell him to quit smoking
>>
>>18008222
He's an abusive asshole. leave before he starts hitting you or the kids
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.