[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have zero motivation anymore, and I don't know how to fix it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: finger.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
348KB, 540x400px
I have zero motivation anymore, and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>18008161
Motivation to do what? Motivation is a meme, anon. All you need is discipline
>>
>>18008294
I have zero discipline anymore.
>>
Exercise
>Diet!
Socialize
>Try it!
>>
>>18008533
What kind of exercise? Like, a walk? Should I go to the gym?
>>
>>18008559
Do crazy yoga. It's like yoga, but you roll around and shit. My dad invented it.
>>
>>18008161

Same problem here, OP. All advices are welcome, please.
>>
>>18008161
I still need to watch Shimonetta uncensored.
>>
>>18008646
>>18008533
he's right, any kind will do, not a specific kind
>>
>>18008559
go for a run
>>
>>18009280
My grandma did well with dancing.
>>
consistency is everything if you want to get good at something. focus on the bigger picture and stop relying on your current emotion when making decisions.
>>
>>18009893
Meditation is always great and being mindful. It can help get you back on track.
>>
>>18008533
>speaking in rhymes

you absolute faggot
>>
bump because same problem
>>
File: 1482472174374s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482472174374s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>18008161
Stop masturbating
Seriously, insta-gratification without any effort isn't good for you.
>>
Lots of Ritalin.
>>
>>18008161
You're not struggling enough. You aren't being forced to labor and chance to survive, and there is no penalty for you if you simply do nothing.

Predators, when not on the hunt for survival, spend most of their time relaxing. You're in a perpetual state of no struggle, so you are perpetually in the mindset of relaxation.

Go out and do something difficult for you. Like, really difficult. It will change your life. For me it was being kicked out of my family and forced to sleep in my car for two months with no job. That was two years ago and I've been on fire since then
>>
Why do you want to fix it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.