[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy whom I was seeing long-distance and whom I really liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_misf2jnMA21ru44ono1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_misf2jnMA21ru44ono1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x345px
A guy whom I was seeing long-distance and whom I really liked suddenly ghosted me a month or so ago--ostensibly because he found someone else who lives closer--and I got really badly hurt. He was a cool dude, and I can't really just tell myself he's just a shitty dude that wasn't worth my time to begin with.

Is it wrong of me to want to unload all my feelings on him to explain to him why what he did was so shitty and to make him feel like shit? I feel like he doesn't realize how badly he hurt me and I'm having a hard time moving on with all these pent-up feelings over what he did still inside me. Like, I feel bad that he more than likely doesn't feel bad and I don't want him to think that sort of behavior is acceptable going forward in his future dating endeavors.
>>
You could just email him but expect nothing in return. He might brush it off and it'll upset you more. I would just remove him entirely and move on with life.
>>
>>18008002
>Is it wrong of me to want to unload all my feelings on him to explain to him why what he did was so shitty and to make him feel like shit?

At the end if the day OP, is it really going to make you feel any better in the long run? Sure, for a moment you will feel probably satisfied, but nothing will change in reality. Sure, you can think about what your life would have been like with this guy, but why think like this? OP, the world is an oyster, and if you wade in one ocean your whole life you will never get to see how the sun rises elsewhere
>>
>>18008002
I enjoy long winded emails from women pouring their heart out. I know I really made them fell me and they're hurting now.

It's a hobby of mine
>>
>>18008016
>Sure, you can think about what your life would have been like with this guy, but why think like this?
I'm not--not anymore anyway. I realize there's no future there anymore, but I can't really let go of these feelings over how he went about things. The pain he caused me keeps eating away at me.

I'd try to move on to someone else but there is no someone else. Not where I live now, anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (108KB, 436x525px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
108KB, 436x525px
>>18008017
I know this feel. This is from the last girl I ghosted.
>>
>>18008030
Wow, talk about nuts. I can see why you ghosted her
>>
>>18008045
Yeah, to be honest that message made me feel like shit and now I talk to her now and then.
>>
>>18008030
Holy shit why are you such a dick I feel bad by association
>>
>>18008096
>not treating women like shit

They deserve my man
>>
>>18008017
Hm. This is sort of making the desire to message him subside a bit. I really don't think he's that type of person, but just the thought that messaging him could be feeding his ego in some way is kind of helping me.

Still. It's weird having such resentment for someone who probably doesn't care one bit. For the longest time I was holding out on an apology but the more time goes on the more clear it becomes that that isn't ever going to come.
>>
>>18008098
Yeah, this message won't win him back but make him feel good that he has power of you
>>
>>18008096
What would you have me do senpai?

I have a girlfriend and this was a girl I was talking to as friends and then suddenly became this clingy.
My girlfriend wouldn't have appreciated me continuing to talk.
>>
>>18008002
Don't do it, anon. It feels good for about 2 seconds, and then you feel even crappier.

The worst part is when they get the letter and still don't even give a shit.

If you need to get your rage out, handwrite a letter and then burn it / throw it in a river / somehow destroy it. Imagine that anger releasing from you with the destruction.
>>
>>18008002
>A guy whom I was seeing long-distance
Stopped reading here.

You're a pathetic loser, thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>18008256
Sigh. This is probably true. I just wish I could make him feel as bad as he made me feel. But I can't.
>>
How did you two meet and how long were you two talking?
>>
>>18008300
Only possible way is for you to stop caring about him completely. Which means no contact and no pining.

And that's still a long shot.
>>
>>18008261
Go back to b/ faggot
> that post gave me cancer
>>
Let it go and learn from your mistake.
Date.
Fucking.
Locally.
>>
>>18008358
Tinder. Not too long. A few months. But we talked constantly during that time and at one point I took a bus several hours to spend a weekend with him. I really liked him and enjoyed his company--more than I'd ever enjoyed any other guy's company before, really--and I thought things were going well right up until he, well, ghosted.

>>18008375
The latter isn't really an option for me. The dating pool where I live is impossibly small. I plan to move away from here eventually, but I can't for for another year or so.
>>
File: aaaahhhhhhhhhh.png (13KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
aaaahhhhhhhhhh.png
13KB, 240x160px
>>18008030
>That P.S.
>P-please respond
Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.