[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex girlfriend pissing me off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: rage1.png (139KB, 413x296px) Image search: [Google]
rage1.png
139KB, 413x296px
>Broke up over a month ago, nothing bad happened she just said she lost feelings and going through a lot (which to be fair, she has)
>But we was always good together, I was her first serious relationship and longest

Since then she's been really hot n cold with me. It's like she only wants to fucking talk to me whenever its good for her. She tells me she don't want a relationship yet started talking to some guy, even went to meet him twice but he never showed up. I was like wtf are you doing wasting your time with someone like that, at least I'd actually bother with you. She just pushes me away. Week later she's telling me to just move on and be happy. I start talking to another girl and suddenly she gets jealous. Saying it was a mistake for her to try and move on but not saying to get back together because you've moved on. Then I was like wtf, all I wanted was you now you tell me this, we argue and she blocks me. Then unblocks me, argued some more, say lot of mean things to me, blocks me. Seen her in person few days later, she apologises, we talk, I find out she is talking to yet another guy. I tell her why can't we just talk properly and work things out and she's like nahh I'm good. She tells me I'm hard to understand, I tell her no I'm simple as fuck, I love you and wanna be with you, then I told her why are you wasting your time with immature boys, they won't make you happy. Then she don't reply then I said said well. Then she's like what do you want ffs, I said waffles and for us to talk and she's like not in the mood for jokes and don't wanna talk then blocks me again.

WTF IS GOING ON
>>
>>18007765

You're trying to be friends with an ex while both of you clearly still need space and time to recover and get over each other/the relationship. It never works immediately, because one or both still have some sort of feelings, good or bad, and there will be too much drama for a friendship. Cut contact for now, try again in a year or two if you're still interested in being just friends.
>>
>>18007780
I'm not trying to be friends with her lol fuck that. I already told her I can't just be friends. And she knows that. I just wanna be with her, and I know she still likes me. But maybe the whole no contact thing would be good to let all this negativity go away. I just don't want her getting with someone else because she'll blow any chance of me taking her back at that point.
>>
Cut-The-Bloody-Contact.

You've tried communicating rationally. It didn't work.
Cut contact before you both cause some serious damage to your social circles or just make fools out of yourself.
>>
you guys still have feelings for each other. but what she's doing is being selfish by hoping to keep you on the back-burner in case none of the guys she's dating works out.

don't take back this kind of slut. she's the type that wants her cake and eat it too.

i had an ex who behaved similarly, except i meant to blot him out for good. had a month of no contact, i've started dating a new guy after that, ex comes out of no where threatening me, calling me names, etc. for dating someone new lol. meanwhile, i knew 2 weeks after the break up he was trying to chase a girl who kept rejecting him.

did i stop him or call him out and say nasty shit? nope... a break up is a break up, he's free to do as he pleases and so am i. if anything, it gave me permission to start seeing other people. he even e-mailed me 3 or 4 months into my new relationship about how i should leave my sweet bf because he's "a douchebag" and made up a bunch of garbage to try and break us up.

don't bother with that kind of selfish craziness. your life will feel much more stable when you date someone mature.
>>
>>18007817
Yeah that's how I feel like I'm just that safe option. And she's not a slut she isn't even doing anything except talking but still, she tells me she has soooooo much going on in her life I just don't understand. But I told her yeah well you still have time to talk and try meet other guys right and she just tells me I'm a horrible cunt etc. Like wtf she can talk to others but not me? I can't even fucking compliment her without her getting funny, or she tells me not to flirt with her but she can with other guys, even though she tells me she doesn't. Just feel like ripping out my fucking hair need a haircut anyway
>>
File: tommy.gif (62KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.gif
62KB, 387x291px
Trying to be rational and sensible with a female.
>>
>>18007817
initials?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.