[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting off someone you love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: source.gif (468KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
468KB, 800x783px
I'm going to cut contact with only person I ever truly loved in my life. Nobody ever understood me more, nobody I felt closer in my life, not even my family. We are like brother and sister. She is the only good thing I have in my life but it will be better this way. I'm used to being alone, but I will really miss her. World is gonna be even emptier after our ways are going to split. She will be desolated, but she is the most rational human being I ever met, she will understand this. I told her that I see her as something more than a friend.

I just can't take this anymore. Being so close to someone who you know will never love you in same way as you love the other. It's fucking my head up, knowing that we won't spend our future together. I fucking love her so much, but she is a lesbian. I want to kill myself, everyday I wake up and that's the first thing that pops into my head, I have no motivation to get off that bed.

When will I be ok? Can we ever be friends after this again?
>>
>>18007196

lol dunno depends if you can stop being melodramatic.
>>
>>18007196
Stop being such a fucking pussy

god damn dude, if I even have slight thoughts like "she's perfect" my mind calls me a fag
>>
>>18007210
>>18007237
You never met anyone who'd be the person you always wished for? Fuck's wrong with you.
>>
File: 1479331882671.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1479331882671.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
>>18007196
Although you're going through something much worse Im currently dealing with cutting someone off that I love.

Right now im doing alot better. I would recommend just doing things for yourself and putting your mind of her.

Even though im doing better I always think of her more than once a day and Im sure you do too. Its hard anon it really is knowing some you love wont ever do the same but you cant do anything about it besides moving on.
>>
>>18007196
Been there done that

Currently in that self destructive faze

Can't even be bothered to get out of bed anymore

Worse part is I know she doesn't miss me

Maybe I should crawling back at her feet and beg like a dog
>>
>>18007294

yes i have. and thats fine,. but you're being melodramatic about your entire life, as if you're just some tragic character forced to live a uniquely depressing existence.

you'll meet other girls who are everything you always wished for too. the difference is we dont act like 12 year old girls who just read twilight.

fuck's wrong with you?
>>
>>18007196

>wanting to fuck your sister

c'mon maan
>>
File: sen2h1ri7ncy.jpg (95KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
sen2h1ri7ncy.jpg
95KB, 750x542px
everyone here is right.

You will never get over her.

You will always think of her.

It's like AIDS man just take your medicine and move on.
>>
>>18007196
I did the same 3 years ago and I'm still pretty fucking devastated.
>>
>>18007451
FUCK
>>
>>18007434
>just take your medicine

I'm already becoming a druggie alcoholic, if I had more money I'd already be dead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.