[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any legit alternatives to working? I'm almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 598519.png (41KB, 697x642px) Image search: [Google]
598519.png
41KB, 697x642px
Are there any legit alternatives to working? I'm almost at the end of a CS degree. I have absolutely 0 (zero) desire to spend my life as a slave. I'm on the edge- I might have to drink to death if I can't solve this problem, quick!
>>
Assuming this isn't a troll thread: living off benefits? Not sure how wouldn't be a blow to your pride though.
>>
>>18007071
do something that u r passionate about.something that doesn't seem like work to u.

what that maybe?u decide!
>>
Welfare, inheritance. You can also own a business, get into real estate, poitics save and invest but those all take money in the first place which you'll need to work for. Basically, if you want anything good in life you're gonna have to put in some effort. If you're happy with nothing than become a welfare leech.
>>
>>18007089
Of you choose welfare OP I want you on the other side of the wall
>>
you're going to have to work for a bit but if you're wise with your money you can turn a little into a lot
>>
Sure, if you can cultivate your own food and build your own house, just move out in the vilderness, or buy a ceap strech of land somehere in nowhere.

If you want to live comfortably in a city, you have to earn money, its the rules of the game.
>>
>>18007071
>0 (zero)
>apustaja
/r9k/ pls go
>>
in CS you can work freelance and just do as much work as you wish, without punching a clock and being a slave. Take advantage of that. Chose projects that you like
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.