[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>horny as fuck all the time >masturbating doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3079.png (494KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.png
494KB, 500x467px
>horny as fuck all the time
>masturbating doesn't help, can't make myself cum (female)
>feel unsafe fucking strangers
>want to ask guy i dated previously to be fwb but always chicken out, afraid of rejection
>too busy with work/school to date
>trying to find a fwb on /soc/ is hard, not into sending a lot of nudes/sexting
wtf do
>>
>>18006759
focus on trying to learn your sexual response. try making yourself cum.
>>
>>18006759
Do you not have any male friends?
>>
vibrator
tinder, go out on a date, fuck on the second
>>
>>18006777
i always get distracted during, or i get close then it never happens and i get frustrated
>>18006778
they're all either gay or have girlfriends desu
>>
Just invite the guy the guy that you used to date over for drinks. He'll understand what you want.

If you say no to this suggestion, kill yourself then delete this thread. Because you're obviously not sufficed by all the possible ways of getting laid as a female.
>>
>>18006777
This. Get toys, mindfulness, whatever. This is the real long term solution. What if you're in a good relationship and your partner needs to be away for a month, will you be tempted to cheat just because you can't satisfy yourself? Everything else is just treating the symptoms.

But for the short term, just go on tinder and include in your bio that you want a steady fling. Would not look for someone on /soc/, better to at least go straight for your own area. Be warned though, a FWB who you are on the same wavelength with, who is good at sex and does not catch feelings (or the other way around) is harder to find than a real relationship. And ONS is an option but let's be real, most guys who get laid for the night are so triumphant they just want to pound away and leave it at that.
So that's another reason why investing in masturbating makes more sense.
>>
op what city you in?
>>
>>18006783
i have one, tried using it a few times but could never really "make it work"
i've been out with a couple guys who felt the need to tell me i'm unattractive after sex, or did things i asked them not to do. fucked up my self esteem. i'm in therapy trying to work on it but i just want to be with someone who makes me feel safe and appreciates me
>>
>>18006797
>did things i asked them not to do

Such as?

> tell me i'm unattractive after sex

Be honest. Are you a like, deformed hopeless case looks-wise? I mean that's REALLY uncalled for regardless, but I'm just curious as to what would prompt someone to actually call someone out on that.
>>
>>18006797

Vibrator are as straightforward as it gets, you just expose your clit and place it directly on top. If that doesn't work, I suggest you mention it in your therapy.

Not saying that to put you on a guilt trip or anything, but if a vibrator isn't doing it, you probably have some problem with orgasms.

Also, this would be a long shot, but don't your gay friends have some... female gay friends? I'm a guy but I believe another woman would seem much less threatning to you...
>>
>>18006787
So set out a night just for you. It sounds stupid but if you want to get through this you'll need to concentrate. Don't get frustrated about not cumming, it doesn't have to be the goal. Set aside an entire "treat yo self" night where you don't have any time limits and try getting yourself off however you normally do. Focus on your whole body, does your skin get more sensitive? Is your heart or breath getting faster? What feels good and what doesn't?

If you're close and lose it then feel free to take a break. You can spend the night edging yourself if you want. Just make sure to give yourself the space and time to do it so that you can explore whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>18006805
>such as?
kept trying to do anal stuff after i said i wasn't into it

i do have issues with orgasms, only ever had a couple with sexual partners. it's still a lot more satisfying being with another person though

and no! i'm not perfect but i'm not hiding some hideous deformity under my clothes. when someone is all over you, makes it a point to say you're beautiful/hot/whatever completely unprompted then says "i'm just not attracted to you :/" it really fucks you up

>>18006810
i get what you're saying, i've hooked up with a girl before but it wasn't really my thing. much prefer dick, and masculinity in general

i guess i'll just have to work on using a vibrator, maybe look into seeing a sex therapist specifically. i just feel so frustrated
>>
>>18006824
>i get what you're saying, i've hooked up with a girl before but it wasn't really my thing. much prefer dick, and masculinity in general
>i guess i'll just have to work on using a vibrator, maybe look into seeing a sex therapist specifically. i just feel so frustrated

I get you too, my gf and I go out with girls and one said she was really into girls, but they didn't keep her satisfied.

I think you had a few bad experiences for sure, but you have to overcome that. Everybody has stupid people in their lives at some point, don't let those assholes have an impact on your sex life.

Also, can't those gay guys just do you this favor every once in a while? It's not exactly unheard of... just stick a finger in their butt while they dick you and you'll both be happy hehehe
>>
>>18006824
Ok. I thought you might be talking about like "no touching my face!" kind of thing that wasn't allowed in which I would have said there were deeper issues present.

You're not like in Alaska or something are you? Because this is really not sounding like anything more than a matter of you just needing to open up your mouth and let your needs be known.

Gotta be frank. You may not be THAT horny, because when you are, you abandon any qualms about who you fuck.
>>
>>18006759
Buy a hitachi magic wand, it will get you off, gjaranteed. Dont buy a fake one
>>
M I A M I
I
A
M
I
>>
Get yourself a dragon dildo. Sometimes I don't really get myself off clit stimulation or I get bored with it but my Nox gets me off all the time
>>
>>18006759
>can't make myself cum
well that's just sad

figure out how to do that, anon.

I hear sitting on a washing machine works
>>
I can try relieving some of your pressure, anon... :)
Interested?
>>
>can't make self cum (female)

I feel you, sister, what do we do in order to make ourselves cum? It's fucking annoying as hell
>>
>>18006759
How hot are you? Just flirt with the super hot guy you know until he fucks you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.