[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend is in an abusive relationship where this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170120-WA0006.jpg (47KB, 627x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170120-WA0006.jpg
47KB, 627x683px
My best friend is in an abusive relationship where this girl talks shit to his face and basically wants her to be everything in his world while giving nothing in return. For example his moms sister was in the ER and he had to go and she got mad for being late for their date etc. Thing is my friends loaded and gets her whatever she asks. And in return she talks shit behind his back and to him as well and threatens breaking up. Now one night she told him its over and my friend who genuinely loves her was crying and super emotional about it all last week and he apologised to her and she said whatever. After a while of no replying over text she says hes being cold. I was w my friend and told him to tell her to fuck herself because it's obvious shes toxic. And not just me but all of us, his friends tell him to end it. Anyways after a bit of fighting she says LOL i was jk. Which sort ot made my friend realize things and stop talking to her. She comes to his house later that night and is on her knees begging. Tfw friend still hasnt gone past kissing her in a 2 yr plus relationship. Anyways is there anyway i can help my friend out, i feel bad for that guy.
>>
>>18006277
>hasnt gone past kissing her in a 2 yr plus relationship
lol
>>
>>18006295
He's a lost cause.
>>
Get him out of the house a lot
Bars,Concerts,everything that does not include her not even things he has done with her
Ex: Restaurants he went with her and such
Go out of town with him to new places, new bars, meet new people have fun and makeup for the hell that bitch gave him for 2yrs
help him move on throw shit she gave him away (My advice is destroying it in any manner you can think of)
he dated a total bitch anon.
and as a friend you should stick with him
>>
>>18006305
this is the first thing I wrote on this site
and it makes me fucking sick
this is weird
is this is what being not a dick feels like?
>>
>>18006295
>>18006302
Lol i know unfortunately its how it is.
>>18006305
Yeah i was thinking that would help, she usually ends up fighting with him that he spends too much time with his friends, work etc and he feels guilty.
>>18006311
I appreciate you decided to give your input desu anon
>>
>>18006277
Fuck her up, Anon.

Or tell him yourself.
>>
>>18006663
And by fuck her up, I mean destroy her arguements.
Disprove their relationship.
>>
File: IMG-20170127-WA0025.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170127-WA0025.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
>>18006668
I did man.. all of us friends have talked to him about it with proper evidence of the relationship being one-sided, poor guy still loves her and whats even more confusing is that he's one of those types of people who could get a lot of girls easily because of prominence, money and generally being a good person. I can't really force my friend to do something he doesn't currently want to. I feel like I shouldn't get too involved either, i just hope he realizes who he's dealing with..
>>
Wow. It's been over 2 years and that's all he's gotten from her? Why the fuck are they even together?
I'd recommend leaving him some info on emotional abuse. She's obviously sick in the head and he's emotionally weak to let someone like that dominate his life.
I had a friend with a crazy girl like that. Controlled every aspect of his existence.
Only thing that made him finally break up with her was she got stupid drunk and slept with his friend. Maybe you can pay someone to seduce her into cheating and provide some kind of evidence
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.