[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My relationship just ended. Please help or just talk. I spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1479192376809.png (34KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1479192376809.png
34KB, 809x808px
My relationship just ended. Please help or just talk.

I spent over a year and a half liking this girl, fought tooth and nail to be with her, and finally we hit it off and began dating. I was her first boyfriend, sexual partner and relationship, she clearly wasn't ready to commit and be in one, over 8 months she tried to break up with me at least five times but changed her mind... Still, I loved her to death and she was saying and still says she loves me too and won't stop loving me.

Lately I realized she wasn't really trying anymore, wasn't bothering coming to sleep over, wasn't responding very well on the phone, we weren't having conversations like we used to... Then out of nowhere she breaks up with me saying she lost hope in us and doesn't wanna be in this relationship anymore, literally out of seemingly nowhere, no fight, nothing. Just the day before SHE was making plans for us, yet she says she's been thinking about it since december.

We had fights but if I were to tell what caused them (and I've made threads about it before) I believe literally everyone would be on my side, yet she could never see this. I feel so fucking alone and depressed, I have no friends. It feels like I'm back to my old, pointless life.

What now?
>>
>>18006256
>I have no friends
Fix it
>>
>>18006256
this is what happens when you beg and create a fantasy reciprocal relationship that never was
>>
>>18006309
This is what happens when you date someone with no commitment, relationship or even sexual experience. She didn't understand basic relationship concepts and was ready to jump ship at the first sight of a negative conversation, all the while claiming I'm the only one she ever loved and I mean so much and etc. She had never even so much as hooked up with someone seriously, she didn't even have "flings", nothing was ever significant in her life. And I knew all this, and her first experience being with someone was too much, too soon.

But knowing all this doesn't help me at all, and it still hurts.
>>
>>18006309
it was your choice and you made a bad one. blaming it on her won't help you. you have to know why you didn't listen to your gut and realize she was a no go
>>
>>18006331
It wasn't MY choice, it was both of ours. I didn't beg to be with her, we started talking and then flirting, then she wanted and agreed to come over, then we got closer and closer until naturally we started dating and she wanted it. I never once begged her to date me. She wanted it.

I just had faith it would work.
>>
>>18006335
you started off the thread saying how hard you fought to be together. Stop deluding yourself. This girl was always emotionally unavailable and as your thread stated "fought tooth and nail to be with her". You did all the work
>>
>>18006360
Holy shit dude, fuck off, all you're doing is literally trying to blame me for dating someone I liked and who said she loved me and wanted to be with me. You only came into the thread to shittalk me.

Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>18006364
no I didn't and no malice intended with my responses. I am trying to get you to see it from a different perspective. Point being, if anyone has to spend a year and a half pursuing and still not get much in return it's not worth it and a waste of your time. Over an 8 month period she tried to break up with you 5 times and you still didn't get it. Again, this girl was emotionally unavailable, still is, and learn to stay clear of people like this.
>>
>>18006376
yeah i agree. OP seems delusional.
>>
>>18006364
You sound like a child, no wonder she dumped you.
>>
>>18006256

Find friends, they're super easy to make with a little bit of effort.

If you lost touch with friends during your relationship try to reconnect with those people, its pretty normal to drift a bit from friends when you're dating someone but its also easy to reconnect just the same.

And honestly, fuck that girl, she sounds like a contender for the shittiest girlfriend award, you should have let her go the first sign that she wanted to break up.
>>
>>18006490
I posted threads about it before, but here's a breakdown of what happened...

We almost broke up in the end of september, then patched it up on the same day and had an amazing october and november, both putting the effort in, sleeping together, going to new places. The relationship was at its peak.

In december, she suddenly changed. First off, she came to me saying she'd take a one-week beach trip with her friend at the end of the month, and that I couldn't go, and she didn't want me to go. I had money and said we could go together but she refused repeatedly. Then, she didn't wanna sleep here during the entire month, claiming she was "tired from work and class" and would be for the entirety of december. I said that's ok at the time. However, shortly after saying that, she slept at a friend's house, then went to a karaoke party until 5AM and snapchatted it all. To make matters worse, we weren't going out like we used to, she wanted to go home early every day and we only went places that were like 10 minutes from her house, tops, while she did better stuff with her friends.

I started feeling neglected, and after the karaoke incident, we had a big argument over her claiming to be tired and then going to a party until 5AM. She apologized and said she'd make it up, but nothing really changed, and she went to the beach trip and for the entire month of december we were just kind of apart from each other through her own choice and stagnated. I soon started feeling sort of dettached from the relationship and things went off the rails, we fought quite a bit. To put it in perspective, she was so far away we had sex like one time in december.

To make it up, I guess, she invited me to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve with her, which was good, but we fought during New Year's Eve again for no fucking reason, it almost felt like she'd take any opportunity to get irritated and cause a rift. But we remained together, and

Cont.
>>
>>18006515
And after midnight, I asked her if she seriously wanted to be with me and was sure of that, and she said yes. She also said she wanted me to apologize for getting mad at the things she did in december, and was ressenting me for not doing so. I apologized, and apparently we were ok.

January was normal. No big fights, nothing major, except my life started getting fucked up, my mom wasn't getting proper oxygen in her brain and got hospitalized, and I found out I had a hormone imbalance which was fucking me up, I posted about this last week.

In the midst of all this, we went to the theater, another ordinary day, and she was supposed to sleep here afterwards for the first time this month, on the 21th. After we saw the movie, her face dropped for no reason, and in the bus ride home she suddenly said she wanted to break up. She was adamant, broke up with me, then came to sleep over one last time.

In the house, she said she wasn't sure about her decision and wanted some time, that she loved me. Inititally she wanted unlimited time and for her to come back whenever she felt like it, but we agreed on one month.

After a week, she came back and broke up with me for good, out of nowhere again. I don't know what else I could've done. I feel completely beaten. I don't even know how to finish this post so there it is.
>>
>>18006515
oh, I remember you. You are a fucking nutcase
>>
>>18006535
How am I nuts?
>>
>>18006515
>>18006533
tl:dr: OP is a cuck.
>>
>>18006549
I know I acted sort of spinelessly but it's because of october and november. They were so good I couldn't describe it. All the time I thought I could bring them back, but it just slipped away.

We're gonna see each other for the final time in a few hours. What should I do?
>>
>>18006729
>All the time I thought I could bring them back.
You never did, it was all from her after cucking you to avoid seem suspicious or to get rid of the guilt, when she didn't felt the need to do it anymore she just dumped you.
>We're gonna see each other for the final time in a few hours. What should I do?
Maybe its too late, but wish her a good life and walk away, try to not look bitter about the break up, keep your cool.
>>
>>18006256
She was obviously never that into you to begin with. Why exactly did her dumping you come as a surprise?
>>
>We had fights but if I were to tell what caused them (and I've made threads about it before) I believe literally everyone would be on my side, yet she could never see this. I feel so fucking alone and depressed
>It feels like I'm back to my old, pointless life.

are you me?
>>
>>18006256
>It feels like I'm back to my old, pointless life.
So your only purpose in life is to have a girl at your side?! Have fun getting screwed over and over again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.