[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get Ritalin without a prescription? I need to study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1480083059031.gif (4MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1480083059031.gif
4MB, 250x140px
How can I get Ritalin without a prescription?

I need to study better for school.

I MAY have ADHD but I don't want to be officially diagnosed with it.
>>
>>18005401
Why not?
>>
>>18005408
I dont want that on my record, to avoid bias
>>
Just ask around, especially if you know any other drug dealers, like a weed dealer or something. Chances are if they aren't selling it themselves they know someone who is.
>>
get it diagnosed, unless u live in south africa or some other 4th world deathwish country your medical records are private, especially to employers
>>
>>18005500
You're the only who can see your health records and your parents if you allow them to.
>>
>>18005611
ritalin shows up on drug tests as meth, and you have to prove that you really have adhd
>>
true, true good call

but most employers will use a great value brand garbo-tier piss tester, meth will last at-most 3 days, meaning more 'practical' amphetamines will last just hours. don't take any a few days before your test
>>
>>18005401
Microdose on lsd my nig. Best study drug without the negative effects that pharmaceutical drugs like ritalin or adderall gives. Google it and all you'll see is articles about how it saved their "xyz"

You just need to find a connect, which is about the same difficulty as getting ritalin
>>
>>18005618
>go to employer
>show health record
>get job

It's not difficult. I work in HR
>>
>>18005642
HR guy again.

Most moderate to large sized companies will use a background vendor that has contracts with testing facilities.
>>
Why go through all the trouble. Just be a NEET. Where's the point if they want to look at your urine. How disgusting is that.
>>
Ask around. Or go to a prescriber in a different county and pay cash for everything. And dont tell him about your other drs. Keep it seperate.
I use to deal with a scketchy person that shipped from the middle east. I doubt they can ship with trump as the president.
>>
i don't have ADHD and I got a prescription easily. just act like you have ADHD when you go to see a shrink
>>
>>18005618
No, it doesn't. The chemical structure of amphetamines and ritalin are fundamentally different. And alls you have to do to prove you're not on drugs is bring your bottle with you to show your employer.

Anyway, if you're really dead set against getting a legit script, then go on opirollcall on le reddit. You can find pretty much anything on there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.