[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need to stop smoking. My work is long hours without permitted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (2KB, 184x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 184x275px
So I need to stop smoking. My work is long hours without permitted smoking, and generally I just need to and work enforcing it is kind of the push I needed; I really love my job.

What are your best vape box (I really don't know what they're called) suggestions? I've tried the pens, but always quit them. My vaping coworkers say it's because the draw is bad on them - they're all former smokers who vape now.
>>
Aspire makes really nice kits, try the Pegasus Mini or the Evo75. Both similarly priced with really good tanks and mods.
>>
Get the smoke alien and tfv8 baby sub ohm blow fucking massive clouss
>>
>>18005362
lmao how do you even get addicted to tobacco, like, just stop smoking. it's easy peasy
>>
>>18006365
It's quite easy considering everything they put in it. I recommend trying to ween of nicotine as it physically addictive but it is relatively safe other than that it can help you relax...
>>
>>18006382
>It's quite easy
nah it's easy af to quit
>>
>>18006398
Nicotine is close to heroin and coke as far as addictive substances go.
>>
>>18006815
Agreed but there are also many other harmful chemicals in cigarettes. Nicotine can be addicting but the most part it gets a bad rap cause it's associated with cigarettes. Nicotine itself does not cause cancer. So yes dropping cigarettes for vaping is a pretty big jump and your relatively low risk for the most part the only part that the FDA seems most unsure about is the flavoring but it is listed as GRAS (generally regarded as safe) but more studies are needed.
>>
Endura T18 and some 6-12mg liquid will be all's you need to start. I've sold 100's of these kits and I've literally never had a legitimate complaint.
>>
I got a SMOK Alien a couple months ago and I love it.
>>
Just keep increasing the time inbetween when you have a cigratte and avoid the places/opportunities when you would typically smoke.
>>
>>18005362
I have a kbox 200 and a TFV8 tank. Its all you need to have a nice beginner setup. You can go with a diffrent box, but i really recommend the TFV8 its the best out there.
>>
Former smoker here, I'm a fan of Lemo 2. That thing is simple and bombproof, you can adjust it for a really tight draw that mimics real smokes and there are premade coils for it if you don't want to wrap your own. A coil can last you a year, I don't understand people who replace them every time they go through a wick.
It doesn't leak or burn unless you wick it wrong, which isn't that easy to do. I'm still looking for something that could replace it with similar reliability. Tried some of those newfangled contraptions with gimmicks like twin coil decks and juice flow control and I can't get them to behave as consistently as this piece of caveman technology.
For power just get whatever, I used istick for years and it was fine.
>>
>>18005362

Your boss is legally required to have smoke breaks for his employees.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.