[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out with girl drinking >i cant drink too much because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484396448908.png (37KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484396448908.png
37KB, 359x343px
>go out with girl drinking
>i cant drink too much because im sick
>keeps calling me a pussy, etc. etc.
>she keeps taking secret snapchat pictures of me
>only reason i found out is because a mutual friend told me

she's done this 3 times now. What is her deal? She's always calling me names too btw.
>>
>>18004842
It's bantz dude she's probably trying to fuck
>>
is this a meme thread now?
>>
she's into you. The drinking was the first indication but the snapchat fuckin closed the deal
>>
>>18004868

we were drinking with 2 other friends and she makes fun of me in the snapchats to her friends.
>>
>>18004876
makes fun of you like "haha what a faget ;))))" or like "god he's so weird why is he hanging out with us"

two very different things
>>
>>18004900

first one.

then if i counter, she always brings up how im single and makes fun of me for not having a girlfriend (even though she's single)
>>
>>18004911
Dude she wants to touch your peener
>>
>>18004911
dude

she wants to be your gf

I don't normally tell people on /adv/ this, by the way. You're actually a very rare case
>>
>>18004912
>>18004914

idk. only thing that makes me question it is the fact that one night a friend of mine that the both of us hang out with asked me if i ever considered dating her.

i said i didnt know, because she's kinda like a sister to me (from my side anyway). We've been friends for years now.
>>
>>18004924
well it's up to you as for whether or not you want to make a move, but (~as a woman~) I can tell you she wants you to make a move. Either that or she's crazy lol
>>
>>18004964

i can confirm she is not a normal girl.

tried getting me to get up and dance at a party with her, bitched at me when i said i didnt want to be here or drink.
>>
You need to treat girls like that as cum dumpsters.

"If i want any lip from you ill undue my zipper"
"Probably have a little dick"
"Atleast it works, unlike your dry cunt"

Etc. Etc.

Treat her like a whore.
>>
>>18005006
>"At least it works, unlike your dry cunt"
Said this to ur mum last nite, worked like a charm.
>>
>>18004842
She wants the dick. Everything you've posted in this thread suggests that she wants you. It's really not hard to tell.
>>
please respond
>>
>>18004842
She kinda sounds like an obnoxious shitbag, but yeah she's into you dude.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.