[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: 1485567985975.jpg (166KB, 1536x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1485567985975.jpg
166KB, 1536x1129px
I really like this guy at work and I honestly can't tell if this guy at work likes me or not. I sometimes(sometimes) feel his hand sliding past my butt when he walks near/past me. Just the other day we were doing something, and he had to do something. So I said okay, and as he left he put his body against my ass. I was literally able to feel his legs and crotch up against me. What do you guys think?
>>
Also I had sweatpants on when that happened. Do you guys think he felt me up a lot because of that?
>>
>>18004787
He sounds like he's into frottage.

A guy I like was sitting very close to me the other day and I thought it was a good sign that he wasn't pulling away. But then his elbow accidentally brushed against my arm and he jerked it away like he had just touched something slimy. Should I kill myself?
>>
sounds like he's testing the waters.
>>
>>18004793
he could be nervous. or you could be nasty, never know.
>>
>>18004787
Fucking ask him out and find out? Holy christ
>>
>>18004801
I'm going to go with nasty. It was crazy how quickly he jerked it away - literally have never seen him move so fast.
>>
>>18004787
>I sometimes(sometimes) feel his hand sliding past my butt when he walks near/past me.

This is sexual harassment and very inappropriate in the workplace. You should report him for doing this in the workplace
>>
>>18004807
Too hard for a female.
>>
>>18004793
I liked it a lot. He slowly got next to me, his leg touching my ass, up until his crotch. But I slowly moved away when I felt it because I didn't know what to do (not jerk away from hjm) and said my fault. Do you think I did the wrong thing? I let him get really close to me for like 10 seconds and let him stay.
>>18004807
N-no
>>18004813
I like it though. I want him to do it again
>>
>>18004834
>I like it though. I want him to do it again

Honestly they should fire both of you guys. This is highly inappropriate in the workplace. I hope you get canned
>>
>>18004834
You are a dumbass.

>>18004866
I agree with this.

Fun fact: If he's doing this to you, he's likely doing this to other girls. He doesn't give a shit about you personally, he just wants to feel girls up.
>>
>>18004871
>doing this to other girls
>He doesn't give a shit about you
That makes him even more attractive.
>>
>>18004787
What kind of work place is this? Don't have to give away too much just need to know if it retail office restraunt to give you a solid answer
>>
>>18004905
It's definitely not some well respected job, that's for sure. Probably fast food, since you work in close proximity.
>>
>>18004910
Is this op?
>>
>>18004787
I work in a restaurant behind a bar so it's possible he likes you sexually or he just seriously needs to move past you. See if he does this around other guys cause I'm constantly making contact with bartenders and shit but there is this thick girl who startrd working so it depends if you're hot or not and if he's giving any other signs
>>
>>18004872
Typical.
>>
>>18004942
That wasn't me.
>>18004918
No. But it is fast food but it's a big kitchen. When this happened it was only two of us in the kitchen. Everyone else was away somewhere else.
>>18004905

>>18004871
Why?
>>18004866
What's wrong with it? It's not like I'm touching his crotch back or anything.
>>
>>18004963
Does your name start with an a?
>>
>>18004975
Nope
>>
>>18004985
Lol damn had xact same situation other night
>>
>>18004963
OK if it's in a non crowded non tight spot and hes making contact he's definitely sexually attracted to you. If it is crowded and tight he still might even be sexually attracted it's just more sly. If you like him don't do anything just smile at him and stop being such a fucking cunt
>>
>>18004987
Tell me more anon
>>18005008
I always smile a lot at when I see him. He actually asked he why I was smiling the other day and I replied ofc. Also how am I being a cunt?
>>
>>18004963
Also just start doing it back and build the sexual tension. Be covert about it
>>
>>18004787
i think this guy is molesting you..
>>
>>18004787
God I really want that shitty cheeseburger. Fuck you OP, now I have to put pants on
>>
>>18005026
How can I start? I'm not the best at this stuff anon...
Do I just bump into him a lot by "accident" or something?
>>
>>18005024
Let me get your opinion. Let's say a girl keeps rubbing up on you but immediately says sorry but does it maybe 15 more times in the same night but still apoglizing
>>
>>18005038
I didn't expect it so it kind of shocked my system a-anon. Should I let him go all the way without saying anything next time he does something like that? I'm just afraid from a negative reaction from him.
>>
>>18005069
No I am actually being serious I'm in this situation. Did you keep saying sorry too?
>>
>>18005132
Ohh lol. No I only said "my bad" once but in a really low voice.

I think she's testing the waters to see how'd you react anon.
>>
>>18005165
What should I say I'm semichad and fit
>>
>>18005231
I'd say maybe try to cuddle with her in the morning and see how she reacts.
>>
>>18005242
Lol no way I could get in that situation. Only work night shifts and it that fails it's gonna be awkward
>>
>>18005257
Ohh I thought you guys were in bed lol. Do the same back to her. Sounds kind of flirty ;)

Also bump!! Would love to see what people have to say about my situation
>>
>>18005422
Rate yourself
>>
>>18005458
Also rate the guy
>>
>>18004787
>Does he like me?
How the fuck are we supposed to know, you fucking stupid cunt? Just kill yourself, you worthless slut.
>>
>>18005458
i think we're about the same
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.