[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get her off my mind and life? >Be 15 >Crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482191429765.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1482191429765.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
How do I get her off my mind and life?
>Be 15
>Crush since freshman year of high school
>Be 22
>Still talk to her and like her

I mean I know it's stupid, but I don't know what to do.
>>
do you hobby - it helped me
try to find another girl also
>>
>>18004570
I've tried both things. Didn't work.
>>
>>18004553
Just ask her out
>>
File: pepe (2).jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (2).jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>Still talk to her

Gee, I wonder why you can't get over her.
>>
>>18004630
I did

Junior, Senior year

said no
>>
>>18004639
You don't think I've tried to avoid her? I have.
She always finds away to talk to me.
We been friends since high school.
>>
>>18004553
There was a girl I crushed on all 4 years of highschool, and even a few years after we graduated and never saw each other again. It will eventually go away.

Cut contact. You will meet someone else one day.
>>
>>18004649
Fuck man....
>>
>>18004647
So she's forcing you to talk to you? How exactly would she accomplish that?
She messages her on social media or calls you? block her. She makes new accounts? Block them too. She shows up at your house? Tell her to fuck off. She doesn't leave? Call the police.

She can't talk to you if you won't talk to her. Even if she tries after you told her to fuck off, if you just ignore her she'll eventually give up and move on. You didn't try hard enough. Yeah, I know it's not easy, it's like giving up an addiction, but with enough DETERMINATION you can do it.

Tell her you still have feelings for her, which are messing up with your life so you're going to stop all contact in order for you to get over her. If she's a decent human being she'll understand and respect your wish. If she doesn't all you have to do is block her on everything and ignore her. You should probably do that anyway though. Delete her facebook, number etc.
>>
>>18004674
oh wow, I can't type for shit at this hour. You get the point, anyways.
>>
>>18004674
You're right man.
I'll try, If I don't succeed. What are good drugs I can try?
>>
>>18004686
physical exercises
>>
>>18004695
I'm in good shape
>>
>>18004702
I'm not telling you to get (or stay) ripped. I'm telling you to do stuff that involves flexing your muscles and increasing your heart rate.

The more physically active you are the easier it is to control yourself. You'll have an easier time ignoring those pesky thoughts that keep you tied to the girl you're obsessing over if you spend your time doing stuff that makes you sweat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.