[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I want to finger my girlfriend. She's a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0818.jpg (620KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
620KB, 1280x940px
Hey guys, I want to finger my girlfriend. She's a virgin and it hurts her when I put my finger in, not even half an inch. I love to eat her and she loves to be eaten until she cums. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to slowly put my finger in her when/while she's cumming? Or if there's a better way? This woman just discovered her body, she's horny and loves to cum and I want to give it to her.
>>
She'll tell you when she's ready.
>>
Not all women can get into penetration/fingering. Hell, most women find extreme difficulty getting off to penetration alone.

What you can do is try fingering her while you're stimulating the clit. Do not do anything you haven't discussed though. Don't try and surprise her or anything.
You might find you just have to work together and experiment. But if she doesn't want to experiment, then respect her wishes.
>>
>>18004517
/thread
>>
Fingering the hole isn't as good as a good clit rubbing. You should be rubbing her clit instead of poking her hole
>>
Yeah, heck I sure as hell don't want to do it either if she's not ready. She just tells me she really wants it but it hurts. So is there a way to lessen the pain? I don't want her to have an extremely painful time with fingers, or she'll never want to try the real thing. Thanks.
>>
>>18004537
I do, I love eating her and I'm planning to finger+eat her.
>>
>>18004549
>>18004562
That's one way. I mean, fucking the vag with fingers is awesome too, but only if they're getting something on the clit simultaneously most of the time

The pain is probably from her hymen, I never popped a cherry like that but I think the pain will only fade when it's gone
>>
Can I ask why you don't want to have penetrative sex? once the cherry is popped you don't feel pain from fingering.
>>
>>18004549
Does she have multiple orgasms?
I find I'm not really wet enough for any form of penetration until I've cum at least once.

But, I'm also the same as your gf. I've never had penetrative sex, but any amount of fingering has always been somewhat painful for me. I've decided next chance I get, since I'm single, I'm just gonna bite the bullet and do it.
What everyone's always told me is that the pain is coming from being unable to relax properly, because I'm nervous about it. But I know myself, I'm never not gonna be nervous about it until I just do it and realize it's not the end of the world.
If she's down for it, maybe after trying other things, see if she'll fight through the pain just to see if it gets better.
>>
>>18004638
Her clit is so sensitive, only thing that can touch it is my tongue and I can only rub it with my fingers if she has her panties on. She gets multiple orgasms sometimes by clitoral stimulation. After she cums that way, she needs to put her legs straight, and by doing so, 30% of the time she gets another orgasm. Thanks for your response, it helps me.
>>
>>18004638
Good luck, I hope it feels great for you, because I know many women don't get off of penetrative sex. And a lot of women's no. 1 is still being eaten.
>>
>>18005259
Hah damn, your gf and I are so alike it's scary. Same here with the hyper sensitive clit. Finding a goddamn vibrator that's lowest setting isn't jackhammer is fucking impossible lol.
I find that rubbing directly around, but not on, the clit sometimes works.
>>18005275
Ah, if only I could get my hands on a guy who doesn't find the idea of going down as disgusting as eating a bowl full of maggot infested shit.
Been eaten once, but it was by a very sloppy drunk who I'm pretty sure regretted it in the morning, because when he was asking me to fill in the pieces of what happened last night there was a pang of horror in his eyes when I told him, even though he said it was fine.

Still tho, sloppy drunk or not, best sexual experience I've had with a man.
>>
>I was wondering if it would be a good idea to slowly put my finger in her when/while she's cumming?
'Nother femanon here and I'd say during climax is the easiest way to take something painful, and it could be really pleasurable if ok time it right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.