[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this girl who wants to have sex with me. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 6cf.jpg (66KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.jpg
66KB, 575x523px
So there's this girl who wants to have sex with me. She has only had sex for the last 2 years, but here's the catch : she had sex with plenty of dudes in that time. I'm paranoid that I'll get an STD. The logical call is to use condoms, but I could still get some STDs with oral sex. I can't turn her down, I'll feel like a retard afterwards. Btw I'm not a crazy virgin, I had sex but with nice girls who couldn't infect me. What do I do?
>>
Tell the bitch to get tested if she wants some fuck. If she refuses you've dodged a bullet.
>>
Relax. Youre fine. Stop worrying so much.
>>
>>18003891
This.
>>
>>18003891
How much do the test cost? How complicated is it? What's the chance she'll freak out?
>>
>>18003924
Pretty sure it's free at planned parenthood or very cheap. She just just piis in a cup + get a swab
>>
>>18003924
>How much do the test cost?
Why would you pay for it? If she's sexually active, it's something she should be doing anyway. That goes for you too.

>How complicated is it?
It's usually just a swab

>What's the chance she'll freak out?
Who knows, but if she freaks out at something so reasonable, she's not someone you want to fuck in the first place. If you offer to have it done too, then that might make it more appealing to her
>>
>>18003897
t. aids ridden african
>>
>>18003882
>I had sex but with nice girls who couldn't infect me
What sort of retard logic is that? If someone has had sex, they could have an STD. It's not a matter of how nice they are. Heck, even if someone has only had sex in committed relationships and they were a virgin before it's possible if their partner had something, especially if they cheated.
>>
>>18003932
/thread

Read no further and nobody post anymore. This anon has nailed it harder than the god of sex has nailed an infinite amount of women
>>
>>18003937
The were virgins before me actually
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.