[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke up with my girlfriend. There were multiple red flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1423446061917.gif (986KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1423446061917.gif
986KB, 245x184px
I just broke up with my girlfriend. There were multiple red flags (fake pregnancy scare, etc) and enough was enough. The problem is even though this is for the best, I still love her and my brain keeps telling me I'm making a mistake.

Is there a way to make the heartache hurt less? I know I did what was best but my emotions are all fucked up.
>>
I admire you. I wish I had acted as you did with my ex. Years wasted down the drain for not having the balls to quit on time. Eventually she left me. You're acting with your brains and emotional intelligence rather than with your dick or your 'heart'. Kudos to you. Now comes the hardest part. Just hang in there. It will take month, maybe 6, maybe even a year to completely erase her from your daily mind, but it will pass. Just keep yourself busy fucking other women and having fun with friends, hobbies, work, etc.
Have a good life. You did the right thing.
>>
Only time can heal heartache.

Broke up with my Girlfriend 2 months ago. It will get lesser and lesser but it still hurts.

What you can do is focus on yourself entirely. Work out, get better at your hobbies/job.

But to ultimately heal it? Nothing will help, only time
>>
You did the right thing. The best way to get over somebody is to get involved with somebody else.

As an aside, being in love is a lot like being on drugs. You're experiencing literal love withdrawal. It'll pass.
>>
>>18003611
Buy whores.
>>
>>18003631
This is so fucking true.

the first weeks I was crying like a child because I missed someone touching me or sleeping next to me kissing/cuddling/having sex with. Love is tough man.
>>
If you had a pregnancy scare, you were 50% responsible. Why break up? Deal with it
>>
>>18003624
>>18003626
>>18003631
>>18003644
Thanks for the replies. I'm already starting to crack because I miss her so much. I sent her a snapchat but I immediately regretted it and won't send anything else. I'm just going to have to deal with it until it passes.
>>18003726
Key word here is fake. She pulled a fake pregnancy scare on me twice. She said she missed her period and another time she sent a picture of a positive pregnancy test to me. Both times she was lying and said she wanted to see what my reaction would be.
>>
>>18004101
Totally the right move to ditch her, OP. Things would have become MUCH worse.

I admire you cause I didn't do it in time and had to suffer through a lot.
>>
>>18004127
Thank you. I know it was the right thing to do but I'm a fucking wreck right now. My mind keeps telling me I'm making a mistake.
>>
bpd strikes again

you got out just in time, op
>>
>>18003611
You mean your dick is telling you that you are making a mistake not your logical brain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.