[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neet for 5 years >just got my ged last year because i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: simpsons.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
>neet for 5 years
>just got my ged last year because i went through a long depression streak
>suppossed to start college in 2 months
>have a really big insecurity issues
>im scared, im beating myself over the fact that i will fail already
>im not capable of doing what normal people do
>i dont want to go to college, college will wreck me, it happens every time i try anything
>i dont want to stay a neet either
>i cant even afford therapy not that it ever worked anyways
>>
>>18003258
Even normies feel this way. I remember my college was full of people with "imposter syndrome."

You can do it. Who knows anon maybe being in a new environment with peers instead of your anime masturbation den will help motivate you and keep you on task.
>>
You can't take it too seriously, mang. You need to study, but just get as much as you can out of it, don't worry about grades in your first year, especially outside your major. Take classes pass/fail if you can.
>>
>>18003258
As for therapy my friend, most colleges have counselors that are free to talk to. My small community collage has three. I was the same way, just thing of this as a short experience. 4-6 years is not a long time in the scheme of things.

What do you plan to take?
>>
>>18003419
cs
im not even sure i wantto learnthat but all my friends are into computer stuff and my uncle has a very succesful buisness providing it and developing and implementing solutions for other buisnesses, factories, etc
>>
>>18003258
don't drop out. if it's the only plan you have you will only think that you are wasting a lot of time and postponing facing your fears which you will have to do at some point. that's how I felt. I later on gave it another try and it turned out not to be too bad once you gave it a chance. I was a lot less depressed the second time though and I remember how miserable I felt the first time but I still think it's important that you stick with it and try to focus on becoming good at the subject and not so much what other people do.
>>
>>18003258
Thinking too much about stuff is the real problem, not the fact that you will start college.

Stop taking stuff too seriously and roll with it, don't like the caereer? drop it and try another one.
It's not the end of the world
>>
>>18003516
Especially your first year. Take the lightest load you can and join a bunch of clubs (anime/Nippon club). It's for figuring out what you want to do, not for setting it in stone.
>>
Dont make my mistake. figure out transportation, order books online asap, and dont be concerned with apperances. Your goal is finishing not finding love or friends. The longer you are in college the more you will drift to people who get you. Dont even join a club freshman year if they allow later joining. Your goal is finishing not burning out. Good luck, I have a ged due to health and I am doing fine now. For some jobs you can name your ged high school completion. Especially once you graduate.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.