[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you solve an argument in marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Fighting-couple.jpg (23KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting-couple.jpg
23KB, 800x480px
i have been married for almost five years now and i still cant figure this out.
My wife is stubborn as a goddamn mule, I ALWAYS have to apologize first for her to apologize and for us to make amends.
Even when she knows she is dead wrong she will do the silent treatment and it makes me want to an hero us all.
Not looking for "make up sex get your revenge pounding her out" that shit stops when your in your 20's.
I have tried holding out on her, we went a full 48 hours of this game and I cracked.
Whats your advice, do I just wait even longer? I don't think it will work, the tables are always stacked against me (i.e. she's sick, or her family is visiting, or the kids are on her side, etc.)
>>
Divorce.
>>
You made the first mistake by marrying in the first place, never do that. Not much that I could help you with. Try to be more dominant in the relationship, pack on some muscle and act more like an alpha, treat her like she is a child. Women sub-consciously get turned on by a strong man.

It may work, but it may not. It's your life, so reconsider what I've said before taking action. The last thing you want is to fuck up and get divorced.
>>
Marriage counseling. She needs to listen to you.
Don't dispare, this is difficult for most marriages.
(90% it's the woman's fault though)
Good luck
>>
>>18003216
This. Otherwise she's going to continue gasslighting you until you're nothing but a husk of your former self. That's also when she will cheat, blame you for it and inevitably divorce you.
>>
You need to sit her ass down and talk to her about this childish shit. You're fucking married now and she should be open to your words and vice versa. Tell her what you're telling us now. If she can't handle it then you might wanna reevaluate why you married her in the first place. Communication is key, ask her if she really wants things to stay the way they are or do you want to grow as an actual healthy couple. I feel for you OP, that shit isn't right.
>>
>>18003189
Shit your wife is like my mom, I avoided her sometimes when I was 15-19, but I knew I wouldn't live with her forever
Talk to her about it or divorce if you're young enough to find a new wife
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.