[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i put this in a thread but i guess ill just start a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (162KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 480x480px
Hey guys, i put this in a thread but i guess ill just start a new one for it, just because i need an answer soon. So im dating a girl and we have been together for about 3 weeks. She started talking to me when she had a boyfriend, and everyone says she broke up with him for me, so i am a little concerned she may do it to me. The problem is that she is 16 and im 19. I dont want to be considered a creep or any shit like that so im already heasitent about the whole relationship. Anyways, I have been over her house a few times, first few was just hand holding and hugs, pretty standard. Now, the past few times i have been there, it has progressed to kissing and making out, mostly her pushing for it. I had asked her about what she has done before because she is a good kisser, and she says that she has done oral, handjobs, fingering, grinding, etc but not sex. I guess she is a virgin still, and i trust that she is. The problem now is that she is way more experienced than i am (ive only done kissing in the past) i dont know what to do about it. I wanted any sexual things to be a learning experience between the both of us, but she already knows most of it. Should i stay or break up. Im sure it will be hard to find an attractive virgin though so i dont know. I need some help guys.
>>
>she's 16 i'm 19

Dude, this will not last so just fuck her and get on with your teenage life. Don't catch feelings, but if you do and your hear gets broken (which I guarantee you it will) just remember that you learned a lot.

tl;dr: have sex, be nice about it but don't catch feelings.
>>
>>18003072
Another lame thing about me, i want to lose my virginity to someone that will last. Not just get rid of it on some random person
>>
If you genuinely like her and she like you then you may want to have sex. If not then I would leave her. she's been around and you are over 18. First time someone calls her a slut she is blaming you. She seems to be looking to bang but 16 is a lot of problems. I wouldnt risk it. But you are in the stitiution. Good luck and dont be on the losing end.
>>
This just in, she says all the football players love her. That makes me feel wonderful
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.