[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello,/adv/ My boy and I are having a little communication problem.We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Hello,/adv/
My boy and I are having a little communication problem.We have been together for a long time but due to some stupid problems he started ignoring me a lot.He tells me he loves me every day but isn't interested in talking to me as he used to.The whole not giving attention thing made me very needy.I know he is not cheating that's for sure.I am afraid that I may lose him if I give him too much space.I explained to him how I feel but he just keeps ignoring me a lot.Says he's always busy, doesn't want to talk to me on the phone.And we live in different towns.I want to trust him when he says he loves me a lot, but I can feel that something isn't right.I wouldn't be so overly attached if he didn't act this way.
What do I do to save my relationship?
>>
Break up because he doesnt have the balls to.
>>
>>18002752
I did actually.But he didn't want to.We decided that we should remain together and try to fix our problems but I am the only one trying.
>>
>>18002753
What was the communication problem?
>>
>>18002748
I read a 'successful relationships' blog post recently. It said 'being there for the little intimate moments' is important. Maybe the fact that you aren't together so much and are in different towns is making a difference in your relationship?
>>
>>18002748
Stop communicating, or initiating communication for a week. See how it goes. You'll be able to tell a lot from his reaction.

Some people aren't very caring in their relationship, it depends on their attachement style (google and read up on it a little if you're interested, wikipedia has a good run down).
>>
>>18002753
Did you decide or did he decide? It sounds like if you make a decision to break up and you come out of that talk deciding not to.

Try the break-up talk again and this time say that you don't want to spend any more time in this relationship unless your partner has a solution right then and there. It's harsh as fuck and if he does have feelings for you, it's going to hurt. But that's how it is, it sucks to get out of relationships and it's not something you can sugarcoat. If you're sure of splitting then just try to make it easy but you have to distant yourself fully from him after that point. Else you'd just be torturing each other.
>>
>>18003249
Distance*
Can't type for shit recently.
>>
>And we live in different towns

There's your mistake. Find people to date that are actually close to you. Long distance relationships are a retarded waste of time. It's much MUCH harder to build the relationship because you see each other much less often. You have much less sex.

It's just fucking awful don't do it. Considering how your guy is treating you he's not a good fit and you should stop trying with him. There are guys you will meet who will give you MORE than what you want from your boyfriend right now. There are guys that are 10x better than whatever you wanted from your boyfriend.

Just start looking for guys in your area. All of this "needy" BS is stupid no offense. When you have two people really into eachother there is no second guessing whether or not you're bothering eachother or not or any of that insecure nonsense. You'll feel loved and appreciated by them and that love will destroy any insecurity you have about being around them or acting around them.

Find a guy who sets your soul on fire and has amazing chemistry with you and who is really into you too. Go from there. Don't accept anything less. Don't find a partner you have to "work with" because there is somebody out there who will work for you who won't need any work at all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.