[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if my gf cheated on me... So we had a huge fight over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: AirBrush_20170129082333.jpg (127KB, 540x807px) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20170129082333.jpg
127KB, 540x807px
Not sure if my gf cheated on me...

So we had a huge fight over messenger that lasted 2 days, shes at home. She got super jealous of my one friend that happens to be a girl and said she felt like i was "emotionally cheating" on her. Which is all just bs.

So we had a massive fight about it and she was with her friends and they had already planned to go to some college opening party. She just sent me a message saying her battery is going to die and they are leaving for the party, talk tomorrow. This was at 5pm.

Then the next morning i message her apologising (even though i did nothing wrong) and she doesnt read my message for over an hour, but i see she is being active on instagram. I see she started following some random guy who is from where that college party was at and they had no mutual friends.

Next thing i did im not proud of, but i logged into her social media to check it out and i see that he messaged her. Pic related, he also messaged her on facebook saying "hey stranger".

After i saw all of this she replied to me and also apologised for being jealous and weve sorted things out. But now i dont know whether to bring this up or not? Because i did cross a line? I dont know if she cheated on me or not... like we had a huge fight, she got drunk and im worried she wanted to spite me or something (even though she does not seem like the type)
>>
File: AirBrush_20170129081947.jpg (86KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20170129081947.jpg
86KB, 540x538px
After that convo he just askes where they went and she gave like a 2 word reply and then she cleared the chat. She also cleared their chat on facebook. Like i know she has this tendency to clear chats, all her friends comment about it because she does it all the time with everyone. She has some OCD habits, i just didnt know if she did it because she was like this coversation is over or if she was trying to hide something.

The only thing that makes me think that she didnt cheat is that the guy is not particularly attractive at all, i also see now that he is now also friends with her couple friends that she went out with so they could have all just met him then and chilled together snd maybe he is just trying his luck to get in there now?

I also see he liked a ton of her old photos at 3 am this morning which is pretty fucking weird, so he might just be a creeper.

I dont know if i should bring it up or not? Am i in the wrong?
>>
>>18002466

The photo that he refers to is just them standing next to each other. The club took a polaroid and he took a photo of the polaroid and uploaded it...
>>
Dude that number is not blurred enough the numbers can be made out easily
>>
>>18002480
Doubt people would know what country im from so i dont think it will matter
>>
So literally the only thing that makes you think she cheated is that she has added someone she met on Facebook and had an innocuous conversation with him? And you claim that SHE'S the irrational one in this relationship?
>>
>>18002498

Na well just her being angry at me, getting drunk and going out to clubs and then a random guy messaging her the next day giving her his number and being pretty forward and her clearing the chat.
>>
>>18002498
Not to mention you found this out by logging in to her Facebook and snooping around.
>>
>>18002502
But that's all perfectly normal stuff to happen. You're so insecure I feel embarrassed for you.
>>
>>18002503
Well her not replying to my apology for over an hour and following some random dude on instagram instead after a night of drinking and being pissed off at me got me worried.

Ive been cheated on before and ive seen this kind of thing happen to a few people i know, where they would fight, shed get angry and go out with her friends, get drunk and hookup with other guys.
>>
>>18002504

Ehh i dont know.. ive never been this person and shes gone through my phone countless times without asking, so im not the only one to have crossed this boundary before.

Is it that irrational of me to be worried after we have had the biggest fight of our relationship, she goes out drinking and clubbing and ignores my apology for a while to have a random guy message her the next day...

Whenever ive hooked up with a girl or whenever she had shown interest when i was single i messaged her the next day.
>>
>>18002504
Also the entire purpose of my post was to ask if i was being irrational.
>>
Dude look at that convo.

First off no girl is going to be attracted to that kind of texting behavior.

Second off, she responded to him once. That's it. She's not into him at all.
>>
Wow, OP, she should really break up with you.
>>
>>18002577

Yeah thats kind of what i thought too.. i was just initially paranoid when i logged in because all i saw was the message where are you which was at night, which i thought was extremely dodge.

>>18002579
So her going through my phone multiple times and accusing me of emotionally cheating on her with one of my best friends because i was helping her out with her fucked up alcoholic abusive father and no money?

We had a huge fight and i stood my ground because i know i wasnt doing anything more than helping a friend out of a very fucked up situation. She got all over dramatic and swore at me and was so disrespectful, i never thought she was that kind of person. Then while she is so hyped up and pissed with me she goes out clubbing and gets wasted and i musnt worry?

I thought i knew her and i thought she would have never been the person who said those things to me, so i began to worry and doubt other aspects of our relationship. It just scared the shit out of me when i saw 'where are you' on her instagram late at night and 'hey stranger' the next morning on facebook. While she was ignoring my apology, even though i had fuck all to say sorry for and she was the one that was completely in the wrong.
>>
>>18002592
>It just scared the shit out of me when i saw 'where are you' on her instagram late at night
Dude she ditched him that night. You have the conversation right there. He's asking where she is. And she doesn't fucking tell him. Which means they didn't spend the night together. He didn't fuck your girlfriend, and she's not interested. I'm telling you this as an outsider with zero investment in this relationship.

You're insecure my man.
>>
Op I think your feelings are justified. Say you went on her Instagram and saw all the liked and ask who he is. Or something like that. See what her story is.
>>
>>18002613
Well her phone was dead so she wouldnt have seen it.

Just got me worried, i know she didnt sleep with him. Just thought she might have drunkenly made out with him to spite me and regretted it, or somehow lost the guy that night.

I just thought it was weird for a guy to be so forward if she had shown no interest at all the night before. I know she was wasted, coz she told me she was hungover for the whole day afterwards and doesnt remember some parts of the night.
>>
>>18002592
You're both shitty for each other desu. Get back in a relationship when you can stop being insecure.
>>
>>18002613

I also thought it was weird that some guy she had just met that night would find her on social media and ask where she was. Either she showed some interest flirted/made out with him or he is just a creeper. Thats all i can think of as to why he felt it was okay to be so forward with a girl that he could clearly see was in a relationship by looking at her social media.
>>
>>18002634
And if he was a creeper why would she follow him back and be okay taking photos of just him and her and why would she also like some of his instagram photos?
>>
>>18002515
It's not super irrational especially if she has done it to you. Explain exactly why you did it, apologize for the invasion of privacy then calmly sat you just need to hear the truth to put it totally to rest.
>>
>>18002592
And you snooped on her Facebook. You're just as shitty as she is.
>>
>>18002466
>she wanted to spite me
OP if I had a dollar for every woman that fucked me to spite their bf I'd be a very rich man.

Anyway, do not say anything but you better continue to monitor this budding relationship with the new guy. Stealth OP, stealth

Also, back off with your female friend a bit, what you are doing is not entirely fair, your priority is your gf
>>
Anon, you already posted this yesterday. Stop.

>>18002507
You're overly worried.

Chill out man.

>>18002577
this
>>
>>18002484
France??
>>
>>18002466
>emotionally cheating
Stopped right there. Dump the jealous bitch
>>
She ditched him, he's a beta try hard and you guys snoop on each other it's sort of natural
Be cool OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.