[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

motivation and passion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Scubbug.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Scubbug.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
How Do I Get Motivated To Do Certain Things? How do I grow more passionate for interests? I feel like I'm super unmotivated. I Can't Even Listen To A Music Video OR Watch A Shop Because I Feel Like It's Gonna Suck Or Be Too Much work. Am I masturbating too much?
>>
Jerk more
>>
>>18002399
Don't do this. Are you on any types of psychoactive medication?
>>
as your doing just tlak about what your doing and if any thing make you even the slityst bit happy/ smile then say it.

the more you talk the better ting will be/ youll be mor involed with them

good luck
>>
>>18002399
I'm trying to do it less. So far it's been 26 hours without fapping
>>
>>18002380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIMu1PGbG-0
Just watch the whole thing. He talks about how people become passionate about their work
>>
>>18002380
i've been very unmotivated and procrastinating for a long time (2 yrs?) but slowly i now found my way out of this downward spiral.
for me the biggest step was leaving my previous job which i hated and made me depressive followed by a half-year hiatus in which i thought about me and my life, my goals, aspirations - basically i laid the foundation for my journey to self-discovery.
i did whatever i wanted to, one day this one day that, was not an easy time financially towards the end but i pulled through and learned so much from what happened.

i started a new job last winter which is way more physical work than my office job but even though now i have energy to do things when i come home from work. i keep working on my music and slowly and steadily i make progress. that's a thing i always wanted to do and master someday but i always was "unmotivated" to sit down and just do it. i came home from the office job as an IT Engineer which required me to spend the whole day staring in a screen and when i came home that collided with my desired hobby of making electronic music because i would have to spend rest of the day in front of a screen again. now i am a mailman and outside all day, and when i come home i don't mind sitting in front of the pc.
so the biggest factor in my case was the wrong job which collided with what i really wanted to do - i just had to adjust that "parameter" and it solved many of the problems i had before.

since i was able to change my mindset and see results a small fire inside me got lit and it starts growing bigger and bigger - that's the passion i got told, you just feel the desire to keep going because it makes you happy from the inside

i would recommend you to take an hour or two right now, sit down and get yourself comfy, take a notebook and put on some chill non-vocal music.
try to take a snapshot of your current situation, write down what you did till now, what you do now and what you want to do one day.
>>
>>18002597
a mindmap is a good way to do that. just try to figure out what collides with what and hinders you from doing certain things.
you also need to weight how much you want something, and what you would have to do to reach that goal

what also helped me is taking daily walks 30-60 minutes and just think about what's going on right now in my life.
also i tried to be mindful of my surroundings, cold air filling my lungs while walking, birds sitting in the trees or flying around, wind blowing over the fields whirling leafs around. just being in the moment and in the present, what has been has been and what will come will come, i cannot change either of the two - only the present is in my control

this all helped me to get where i am now any maybe some of what i mentioned can help you in some way
if you wanna know something just ask, i'm here for a while but cleaning my apartment simultaneously
>>
>>18002597
>>18002508
>>18002608
Thanks m8s, sorry I had slept it was 2 am
>>
>>18003029

no problem, good thing on /adv/ is that posts stay a few hours
i hope i could help you a bit - still open for questions if you have some
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.