[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a girl that is a literal 10/10 to me. She doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1816.jpg (80KB, 719x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1816.jpg
80KB, 719x702px
Found a girl that is a literal 10/10 to me. She doesn't even care about me, she hasn't made this clear but I am assuming based on conversation that I have with her. I can't even see her anymore but I still talk to her over messages. How do I express my feelings to her without being a turbo autist or a creep. I don't expect her to reciprocate at all I just want to get this off my chest so I can move on
>>
Bummp
>>
>>18002317
>She doesn't even care about me

She sized you up immediately and placed you in the "meh" category. Sorry, move on....

PS—10/10 are too "high maintenance"; they're usually too self-absorbed and will drive you crazy with their demands.
>>
You're wasting your time even thinking about her. If she wanted you, she would have asked you to "hang out" in your messages. Rather than do that, she probably texts you for attention. Find someone more deserving of your time. (P.S. This is a female's advice)
>>
Quit being a clingy bitch and move on
>>
Ask her on a date, if you get a no, then you move on brother
>>
>>18002317
if she shows no interest, then don't bother. at this stage, there's nothing you can do to change her mind.

move the fuck on and find another one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.