[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

what does it mean to be a good girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: doathing.jpg (105KB, 770x791px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doathing.jpg
105KB, 770x791px
and how do i be one. like i'm nice to people or whatever but i want to be known as a good person socially. so idk. does this make sense?

please make sense of my thread and respond.
>>
to be a good person is to share happiness.

anything else people tell you is "bad" is not bad if it doesnt hurt anyone.

go, experience the world.
>>
>>18001774
Honestly all I did was try and make people want to have a reason to live. I loved going to places like shelters and finding someone who you could motivate. Fix them on there feet and give them a reason to live. However it's also made me want to kill people and sympathise with genocide.
>>
>>18001774
step 1. Don't be a slut.
that's pretty much it.
>>
>>18001871
i'm not a slut at all. haven't even had sex in like 2 years. but idk it still doesn't seem like i'm good in society's eyes or something? maybe i shouldn't have gotten tattoos idk
>>
File: dog ph.jpg (155KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog ph.jpg
155KB, 1024x510px
Read Happiness by Matthieu Ricard.
>>
>>18001779
>to be a good person is to share happiness.
BAHAHAHA that's not what people mean when they usually say 'good girl'.
>>18001774
Good girl means you don't be a slut. Don't sleep around. Don't flirt with guys who don't seem committed or you can't get commitment from. Don't approach guys for relationships. Traditionally the Christian woman, til you find the man who is truly committed, then you can sleep with them. By committed I mean in a relationship with you officially, he is a 'good guy' and doesn't step out behind your back, he doesn't use you financially or otherwise, etc. Also you have to have acted like this all your life.

Not hard.

Good girl could also mean don't do drugs and don't drink or smoke. But more than likely it means the aforementioned non-slut.
>>
File: vegetarian.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegetarian.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>18001902
there must be more to it than this. i don't want to be a good girl based exclusively on my relationships with men. i want to be known as a good girl for doing good girl things.

like men have nelson mandela and others. who are the role models for good girls? supergirl?
>>
>>18001873
don't tell you have piercings too?
god girl..
>>
>>18001915
everyone has piercings. it's just my earlobes and cartilage
>>
>>18001873
oh my god kill yourself

grow some balls homegirl

nobody cares
>>
>>18001917
>it's ok because everyone does it.
>>
okay but none of this is answering my question?
>>
>>18001917
>everyone has piercings
Wat
>>
File: IMG_1289.jpg (170KB, 880x880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1289.jpg
170KB, 880x880px
>>18001909
Christine McConnell
>>
>>18001909
>who are the role models for good girls?
Lmao. There are none. You're all retarded.

A stretch: Marie Curie, Emmy Noether, some others I can't be assed to remember

Get into medical research if you want to help people. Everything else is just giving a man a fish. Otherwise, no one is going to tell you how to virtue signal you narcissistic cunt.
>>
>>18001774
I have this reputation and I'm honestly not super healthy about it, but here we go:
I am considerate. Meaning, I consider what people want/need and I try to do it for people before they ask. I make sure that the kettle is full and hot at work. I'll offer my help when I see someone working on something, like cleaning. When someone is obviously wanting to talk about their day or complain about something, I'll ask them questions to keep them going. I like to say nice things to people and give them compliments.
I avoid ever bad talking anyone else, except in the context of someone else complaining. Even then I keep it low key ("This person did this to me!" and I'll say, "Wow, that really isn't cool."). I like to give people the benefit of the doubt as much as I can. I assume the best first. When I do this in front of people, that shows them that that's how I talk about them when they aren't around.
When someone does something wrong, I'm patient and lenient. I'm probably too forgiving.
I like to volunteer my time and effort. I often clean up after others. If they say anything, I tell them with a big smile that it's no big deal, and that I'm just happy to help.
I say it's no big deal for anything I do. I try to be humble about things, people like that. Sure, not all of my good deeds are attributed to me, but occasionally someone will catch me doing something and they'll realize that I do stuff like this all the time. So I get a bit of a reputation.

And even if the things I do aren't recognized, I made someone else's day easier. And I like that feeling. I like to make extra effort to make things smoother for others. I know that I did it, and it helps me with my own reputation with myself. I can feel good that I did something for someone else.
>>
>>18001774
>>18001902
stuck-up girls are boring and unexciting, the only reason to why you'd even want a fucking dead fish like that is because you know you couldn't get a hold of an actually decent women, they'd just drop your beta ass for a guy who's actually worth a shit. plus anyone who believes in god is a fucking retard desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.