[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost all my friends and can't cope with my loneliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

So I had my ex-girlfriend as my best friend for a while, and for a long time she was the only true person and friend that I could actually talk to personally and trust with my various secrets. I've very recently told her some very bad things (I told her to kill herself because I was feeling empty and anxious and I do very bad things whenever I feel that way). She took a long time to forgive me, but until an hour ago she's been my only source of support. She's recently told me that she no longer wishes to be friends, even though we've done so much for each other, in so little time. We were on an orchestra period last friday, and I started feeling incredibly lonely. I could only come to her, and she couldn't help. In fact, she took advantage of the situation and acted as if she was the one with the problem. I tried to tell her about it but she retaliated by saying she no longer wants to be my friend, and I'm pretty much alone as of now. I have no friends, no one to talk to, no one to trust with my deepest feelings. I am alone. I am no one. I am nothing.
>>
File: 1485273693067.jpg (4KB, 162x164px) Image search: [Google]
1485273693067.jpg
4KB, 162x164px
>>18001551
Why the fuck would you tell someone, let alone your girlfriend to kill themselves?
That's just fucked up.
>>
>>18001895
OP here
I know it's fucked but I wasn't in control of my actions, my emotions were. My anger overtook me.
>>
File: 1482532413509.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1482532413509.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
>>18001926
Learn to control your anger. You deserve what happened because of your shitty actions. Not the end of the world though. You learn your lesson then find new friends and better yourself.
>>
>>18002024
OP here.
True, I was a pretty shitty person to her. I guess I could just leave her alone and find other friends, and hope and pray she wants to be friends again. :)
>>
Ugh you're just like my ex. He'd be incredibly nasty to me and later act all surprised when I didn't want to be his friend. If you don't want to be alone treat people better. There's no excuse for telling someone to kill themselves, that's horrible
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.