[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How do I stop being insecure about my interests and identity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How do I stop being insecure about my interests and identity?
>>
>>18001400
What interests?
Why would you tie some activity to who you are?
>>
>>18001406
I honestly don't know. I know what I like when I'm alone but once you throw people into the mix I totally forget. I can perform socially around nice people but once someone asks me a question about what I like or who I am I freeze up and my mind goes blank. The issue of identity is sensitive, for some reason I worry that I'm an empty person
>>
>>18001400
I have this same problem op, I feel like I have no personality to share. I know who I am but others don't because I don't really convey who I am and I don't know how.
>>
>>18001400
Be proud of being a Nazi.
>>
>>18001443
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wish I knew how to change this about myself. Justifying this trait of myself can sometimes give me confidence, if I decide that other people don't need to know about me and that it's fine to hide yourself from those you aren't close with. Lots of people see this as douchey though and I hate hurting people's feelings.
>>
>>18001421
You might be retarded then, thete is no fixing that.
>>
>>18001400
You don't. You get better interests, and you remake your identity.

Skip the 'just b urself' crap and get with the program. Deep dive into the mainstream and at the very least, pretend to be a run of the mill Chad. Your quality of life will improve drastically.
>>
>>18001604
I'm not going to listen to this advice
>>
I suck at dancing, painting, music, etc.
The only thing I can use as a tool to either describe or express myself is the language. And it's still not good enough, apparently.
>>
>>18001623
>i'm not going to listen to pragmatic advice
>i'm going to do the same thing over and over again and be miserable

Never change /adv/
>>
>>18001656
Not him, but that's a shitty advice in my opinion, anon. No need to be so butthurt when someone refuses your advice.
>>
>>18001652
Make that your goal to master.
>>
>>18001663
I never thought about that. I'm young, and I am of course unable to completely describe and know myself. Much less master a form of art.
>>
>>18001656
>"Pretend to be a Chad lol"
>pragmatic advice

Never change /b/adv.
>>
>>18001656
>lol dude just pretend you're someone else

Best advice ever senpai, what a surprise he doesn't want to listen to you.
>>
>>18001697
K.

OP, just be yourself. The world will give you a wonderful blowjob for putting in 0 effort to better yourself. Less competition for me.
>>
>>18001703
>Give shitty advice
>every criticizes you
>"OH lol i don't care more pussy for me lol adv? wuts that XD"

Timestamped pics of yourself or GTFO. I suspect you're /r9k/ LARPing though, so you won't answer this request.
>>
>>18001703
Equally shit advice.

I have literally the same problem as OP but I've been following your previous advice for three years and I've never been less happy with my life. And I can't stop now, I'd lose everything.
>>
Work out, have interesting life to share interesting story, grab your pussy by the Pussy so u can learn to grab hers. Cmon meng, you are a man. Nobody else can be you . one life my nigga own it :dxddddd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.