[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going somewhere >talking about how we're both forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485363159337.png (67KB, 189x262px) Image search: [Google]
1485363159337.png
67KB, 189x262px
>going somewhere
>talking about how we're both forever alone
>Valentine's day comes up
>She says "do you wanna be my date haha"
>Okay sure
What should I plan for the day?
We usually just go out for dinner or go get drunk and try looking for partners (and fail at it).
I just wanna have some fun that day with her, not expecting any anime ass romantic awakening between us to happen, but I really want to have fun that day, and I want her to have a good time.
>>
>she says
Doesnt matter, she's obviously into you. Anything that involves you spending time together will be perfect.
Since it's valentines day a lot of cliche shit might not be a great idea. Things like the Zoo, dinner, etc, will be very crowded.

Can you cook? Do you have similar taste in media? Is there anything both of you particularly enjoy as a hobby?
>>
OP here, later that night as we were at a diner after drunk shenanigans we were looking at that horoscope shit. She was looking at her sign, pointed out that her matched marriage sign was a Gemini, which I am, and smiled at me.

>>18001262
We both cook, talk frequently about food
Most of our food outings weren't "let's be together and use food as an excuse", it's more "we both really want this particular restaurant let's go get this food that we've been fantasizing about"
We both like similar movies.
Tbh I don't think she has many hobbies apart from drawing and cooking. She brought up rock climbing though.
>>
>>18001305
Think of something simple but pleasant to cook for her and watch a good movie together. Include wine or preferred alcohol.
I'm assuming you wouldn't be opposed to something happening with this chick, so try not to sit away from her or intentionally de-escalate the situation. She was the one who invited the idea so if she feels like you're getting the wrong idea she'll probably make that clear, you sound like good friends.
>>
>>18001250
>I just wanna have some fun that day with her
The just do something fun. Whatever it is that you guys have a blast doing, do that, but more
>>
>>18001316
I mean we literally just go to clubs/bars and food, but that's it. I kinda wanna change it up that day.

>>18001313
I wouldn't be opposed to something happening. I'd actually be cool with cooking something and a movie, but I do want to do some sort activity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.